from soul to spirit

Dear All,I just would like to turn the attention towards the fact, that soul energy is actually leaving earth from now on. There will be many years in which soul ascension still goes on, however, all new children carry pure sprit energy - this is to say, they cannot be called spiritual, because the spiritual are such people, who turn to their souls for spiritual knowledge. Spirit-people are people, who have pure spiritual energy in their systems, and who are integrating this energy at the cellular levels of their whole, flesh-and-blood body.One way to take a step from soul ascension to spirit integration is to get an Auratransformation TM, which you can read about at www.auratransformation.eu.This, however, to my knowledge, is not the only way. As the larger, earthly developmental paths, planned for human beings participating in earth ascension, do already have inherent in their plan, the opening towards spirit energy, and the final "overtake" of spiritual intelligence and energy into the human structure. This has not happened since Atlantis and Lemurien, and even then, it did not happen on grounds of the developmental paths (as described in esoteric spiritual science), but was forced upon an earth, that was not ready for such incarnations and energies. This time, development has been much longer and slower, as seen from an earthly, material perspective of spacetime, and spirit energy only enters a structure, that is ready.Maybe there are people here on Ashtar Command Web, who are carrying pure, spiritual energy - or maybe there are some, who are in doubt, and want to find out? There are books on www.good-adventures.dk, where you can find english descriptions as well. I am not writing this to advertise, as the sale is not mine. I am writing this, because I feel an urge to collect contacts, who know in their inner honest soul reality, that they would be pure spirit. To find out, if this truth resonates with you, you would have to at least read some of the descriptions of the chrystal humans, that Anni Sennov writes about.I have written a book called "The Force of God in Physical Life" which is about cultural and personal implications of this new spiritual energy, that causes the final chrystallization of the human structure, and enlightens a person all the way from the cell - thus creating new informative pathways in the structure, and - since the template and physio-spiritual foundation is changed, the interactions between humans, or human-environment, will also change radically. This book is unfortunately not in English - however - again, I am opening up this thread to dialogue on your experiences and definitions of spirit- vs. soul energy. What I am experiencing is, that already at the indigo state, humans are transforming slowly into letting pure, spiritual energy into their systems - however, at this state mainly through their auras. Through chrystallisation of the body, the cells align in highly ordered ways, and optimise the conduction of subtle information, and thus slowly comes to a point, where "all" soul experience is stored, and can be transferred to a small component in the human, physical morphogenetic formmaking template - and thus, the development of the person relies on spirit energy, and no longer relies on soul energy. This solely means, that it is another consciousness that is processed in the human structure - and that this consciousness relates to higher rays than the first 12 of the esoteric rays, and that it has capacity to involve communicational lines with extra planetary connections - that is - connections outside the Milky Way Galaxy.Now, these are some of my insights, some of the ground on which I myself am here. I would like to hear, if it resonates with anyone here?Love,****

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• well

The soul is the chatedral of the spirit , that part of the 7 astral bodies ,
    that is our 5 astral bodies that in it are preserved all owr past lifes
    the 6 astral bodie is the spirit , the consciense , with this 6 and 7 bodies
    we are connected with the 8 , 9 and 10 dimensions
    The pple that doesnt know abt that , have to do so much work to
    open and expans the aura to could feel all the deligthtfulls of our this
    greatest experiences

Kiss u in ur souls all
    • would you please elaborate on that in relation to what I wrote beyond? And if you like, you can go and see the pictures of the new aura at www.auratransformation.dk, because implicit in this is the replacement of the former structure, and a new structure, with mainly one large heart chakra, and the physical body + a virtual balance body that keeps pure spiritual energy to the physical body. One then operates from a different construction, than what has been ususal with the soul. The soul can ascend to operate multidimensionally - but at one stage, the ascended soul will also have to go into the new structure - and thus no longer have the etheric, causal, astral etc bodies.

It would be nice to see more people express their experiences with the soulbody vs the spiritual body - or insights about soul ascension, and the developmental states, that humans can go through, as they integrate Christ consciousness, melt together chakras, and activate new informational fields in their virtual body/bodies ,

this is a long, long development over many, many lives,
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The globalists in Dublin, order their police to baton charge Irish citizens, protesting illegal migration...This behaviour is typical of the globalists...Always putting foreign criminals before their own people..It's happening everywhere, but is…"
26 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"The globalists in Dublin, order their police to baton charge Irish citizens, protesting illegal migration...This behaviour is typical of the globalists...Always putting foreign criminals before their own people..It's happening everywhere, but is…"
27 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"It's delicious....!! 😁.....The EU is so desperate, that they are now trying to copy the UK Rwanda policy....Globalism has about-turned....Also, for anyone outside of the UK, who finds this topic confusing, here is a very good recap by Julia…"
2 hours ago
"It's delicious....!! 😁.....The EU is so desperate, that they are now trying to copy the UK Rwanda policy....Globalism has about-turned....Also, for anyone outside of the UK, who finds this topic confusing, here is a very good recap by Julia…"
2 hours ago
"😁In England, we are definitely clapping for Humza Yousaf's resignation, as he sinks beneath the political waves, never to rise again....Also, the illegal migrant saga continues to make us laugh, as the Irish government panics over illegal migrants…"
3 hours ago
"😁In England, we are definitely clapping for Humza Yousaf's resignation, as he sinks beneath the political waves, never to rise again....Also, the illegal migrant saga continues to make us laugh, as the Irish government panics over illegal migrants…"
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"yeah Drekx - we're treading water in a septic tank"
3 hours ago
"Open-borders coolaid, having been drank, by deep state minions in Ireland, is now causing them to become politically drunk, as this idiotic policy fails and rebounds upon the Dublin accord, which they themselves, in Dublin, rejected and replaced…"
5 hours ago
More…