Replies

• thank for the positive reply,

hare krishna,  omnamah shivay

krisna is the  greatest,   he is my dearest friend.

• AsAbove... SoBelow

source.gif

AsWithin... SoWithout

• micheael, 

that is just the problem,    Earth would have been liberated an lot sooner if not so  many people were only busy with there owne  lifes

thats why i am mad, i from sirius, and they dont blame me in the havens, because i am the most hard working liberator on this planet

I by the way,  for 20 years i have not been watching television nor newspapers or magazines.  for your interest.   That is lightwork.  keeping the bullshit out. That is sirian, behavior.

• blip's zilch bona fides on the council..;-0

• this character does not possess sirian bona fidi, of course.....his claims are false, but amusing.

• What do you know .....  i can show you whatever side i want you to see .   that is calledmastery over self and beeing a good teacher.  when one is ready he shall be shown the true face of the master.

• let me tell you about your little giggle   ,

Do you know how uch suffering there is on this planet,  hihi , giggle giggle

How mmuch hunger there is on this planet, hihi , giggle giggle,

how many poeple are killed in a day on tis planet, hihi giggle giggle

How many childer wonen and man are raped every day on this planet, hihi , giggle giggle , laughing my ass out

how many people and animals are torterud on this planet,  hihi , giggle giggle

giggle giggle giggle giggle giigle giggle giigle gigle,    Have you been doing anytrhing about it in youtrr life?

I have been fighting this  for over 20 years.   giggle giglgle.

oh my god i can't stop gigglelin, 

your giglin is very anoing and your post is also ike that.

Are you not from the light, wow,  and i am not from the light ,  Oh y god,

Time to take your little giggle shit back in your ass and stop ignoring reality ,  Yes message from the light.

In human language formed in a sentence interpretable on your frequncy.,  PUT YOUR GIGGLE BACK IN YOUR ASS,  AND START RESPECTING EVERYONE,  FROM THE LIGHT OR NOT, 

END OF CONVERSATION.

• thank you for the warm and heartfull reply.

I have been meditating for 25 years , I see enery for 20 years, not just auras and so,  but life in all dimentions I am vegetarian, dont drink alcohol and i dont do drugs.

Let ME TELL YOU,  I AM a SIRIAN MEMBER OF THE HIGH SIRAN COUNCEL,  

And than you may think,  Why cant you help  yourself,,  these things are beneath your current knowledge

I have been living under the stars for most of my life and i have been healing more people than you can even imagin ,   I have beeen awakening more people than you can dream of;  AND THAT ALL FOR FREE,  I HAVE NEVER ASKED A CENT FOR IT.   I WORK 24/24  7/7 for the liight,  THAT IS HOW I SEE LIGHTWORK.  THAT IS HOW I WORK;

your little BULLSHITpost  doesn't contribute ATT ALL TO THE STRUCTURE OF LIGHT

I AM  A BIG THREATH FOR THESE DARK BEEINGS AND THAT IS WHY THEY ATTACK ME ,  FOR THEY DONT WANT SO MANY SOULS AWAKENED:

BULLSHIT ??   THEY ATTACK  MANY LIGHTWORKERS WITH TECHNOLOGY THAT CAN DO HORRIBLE THINGS, YOU CVANNOT IMAGINE,  IT IS WORSE THAN A LIFITIME FYSICAL TORTURE.

THESE BEEING ARE CREEPY MINDS, AND YOU CALL MY POST BULLSHIT.

WE FROM THE LIGHT , SEE THINGS DIFFERENT.

WE HELP WHEREVER AND WHENEVER WE CAN, NON STOP,  AND YOU MAKE YOUR LITTLE POST ABOUT BULLSHIT;   

PLEASE SOME EXCUSES,  BECAUSE I AM AT THE GATES OF LIGHT,  

A SINCER APPOLOGY IS WORTH A TON ;   

And a KEY TO HIGHER DEVELOPMENT;

thank you;

I

• For someone who says they are so advanced, you certainly defend your ego at the smallest trigger.  Why don´t you ask your guides or ETs or your Higher Self to remove these entities?   The easiest way to remove entities is to raise your frequency above them and not to feed them with your thinking. (you were feeding them when you wrote your reply above)  Archons work through the Shadow....so, clear your Shadow of the ego and they have no place to live..

• e59a33c42f7b4ac1a85d0212f19396c6.jpg?w=564&h=372&crop=1

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The globalists in Dublin, order their police to baton charge Irish citizens, protesting illegal migration...This behaviour is typical of the globalists...Always putting foreign criminals before their own people..It's happening everywhere, but is…"
41 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"The globalists in Dublin, order their police to baton charge Irish citizens, protesting illegal migration...This behaviour is typical of the globalists...Always putting foreign criminals before their own people..It's happening everywhere, but is…"
42 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"It's delicious....!! 😁.....The EU is so desperate, that they are now trying to copy the UK Rwanda policy....Globalism has about-turned....Also, for anyone outside of the UK, who finds this topic confusing, here is a very good recap by Julia…"
2 hours ago
"It's delicious....!! 😁.....The EU is so desperate, that they are now trying to copy the UK Rwanda policy....Globalism has about-turned....Also, for anyone outside of the UK, who finds this topic confusing, here is a very good recap by Julia…"
2 hours ago
"😁In England, we are definitely clapping for Humza Yousaf's resignation, as he sinks beneath the political waves, never to rise again....Also, the illegal migrant saga continues to make us laugh, as the Irish government panics over illegal migrants…"
3 hours ago
"😁In England, we are definitely clapping for Humza Yousaf's resignation, as he sinks beneath the political waves, never to rise again....Also, the illegal migrant saga continues to make us laugh, as the Irish government panics over illegal migrants…"
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"yeah Drekx - we're treading water in a septic tank"
3 hours ago
"Open-borders coolaid, having been drank, by deep state minions in Ireland, is now causing them to become politically drunk, as this idiotic policy fails and rebounds upon the Dublin accord, which they themselves, in Dublin, rejected and replaced…"
5 hours ago
More…