Hi all! I'm new here and would like to know what/how you think about ascension symptoms. Do/did you experience these symptoms? How did you cope with them, how did you minimize them, etc.?I have been doing a lot of reading on the web about ascension/awakening symptoms and I seem to have so many of them! It's awful!! The headaches are the worst part for me. How do I get them to stop? Every time I go see my doctor he can't find anything wrong with me, so I can only assume that I am experiencing ascension/awakening symptoms because what else can it be? I have been working on improving my health, and mind, by not eating any foods that contain GMOs, I have given up eating all wheat products, I rarely eat any processed foods either. I rarely, if ever, drink alcohol, I don't drink coffee or tea (and never have). So, in some ways I feel better because I'm eating whole, organic foods and limiting the amount of toxins in my body, but the headaches are not going away. Is there anything I can do to deal with this? I've tried meditating but I'm not very good at it and I'm a little uncomfortable meditating alone....makes me feel too vulnerable for some reason. Not sure why.Any help, or advice, any of you can give would be GREATLY appreciated.Thanks in advance and look forward to hearing from you all. :-)With light and love,Calithil

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It gas been suggested that I like doing things the hard way.

And at face value, you'd be right in thinking that..

And In truth. after much trial end error,

I've discovered ithat over time, it actually becomes a quite routine process.

its just uncomfortable until you properly understand what's happening and how to manage it.

but you gain ownership of your emotional state hjen you face it head on,

and it gibes the fear nowhere to hide.

it just dissolves in truth.

You have more control the process

And it cuts through so much faster.

There are things you can do to aleiate it the uncomfortablness

but in the end, you have to experience it in its entirety.

• What Peter and the rest said. Ascension symptoms are real in my experience. Be forewarned not to be lulled into security by webpage banter. Most of these are also symptoms of health related issues from things like GMO's, pesticides, chemicals in food, water, air. Most Drs aren't known for being observant. If you have recently changed your diet you may be purging all the toxins as well as emotions.

If you've already covered these bases then rejoice in the fact you are able to experience this!!! Do not fight or focus on the uncomfortableness. Live in love and accept the growing pains for what they are and rejoice in the fact you have not hardened to the point of lack of feeling. The light on the other side is wonderful...please come...there is a chair here to rest.

• images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnzK3-jPZ-nxorAOfuK1G-pC7qnjpLkkjY2wzsy9QL1OqQTdOz

Focus on the illusion inside.

and see it for what it is.

Ann illusion,

Only love is real.

and it's waiting for you.to join it.

you.to - This website is for sale! - videos tv show Resources and Information.
          This website is for sale! you.to is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you…
  • Wow!! The video is most interesting!! Hmmmm, maybe if I try adding some natural sea salt to my diet it might actually help. I'll have to test that and see what it does to my fluid retention. He makes a valid point about sugar. My only problem is that I like the good vitamins I get from fruit. Hmmmm, what to do. :-)

• Thanks for replying, Sylvain. Most of my sugar intake is from fresh fruit....though every now and then I do eat some ice cream (when my body craves dairy) and an occasional candy bar (chocolate craving). I eat very little salt as it makes me retain fluid in my ankles really bad, and I have borderline hypertension. I've never been a big user of salt and never add it to my food. And since I eat mostly whole foods, I never ever cook with it. Well, maybe I need to cut back on my fresh fruit intake to limit sugars even more? And, I need to cut out the occasional ice cream and candy bars too. :-)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And does Biden actually control the US military...?? I think not....and why do the US and Russian forces share the same base in Africa, which is Niamey 101 military base in Niger...?? I thought the sides were supposed to be opposed to each other,…"
2 hours ago
"And of course, when I speak of the US military I mean the real patriots, not the TV Generals" like Lloyd Austin....Who I admit, is corrupted by the deep state....
This so-called 4-star General, now serving the Biden regime as "Secretary of…"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"L'd like to think the satanic biden admin was allowed to manifest-fester is more like it"
3 hours ago
"I will vote-it's the overnight ballot stuffing that's then counted-repubs call for recount and verification-satanic dem judges refuse then it's law suits, litigation and they'll find out Trump won as everyone has recently and no one does anything…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"I thought you'd like that, sweety.....😗"
3 hours ago
"AE...In response, I hope that nobody among the US electorate, will be put off voting Trump, just because they might believe that the 2024 election will be rigged...?? In fact, this election coming, Nov 5th, will be protected under paper ballot, plus…"
3 hours ago
Movella commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Zazuma Dad..💚💚💚 That lovely candle looks familiar..😉"
3 hours ago
"The dems in battleground states are going to cheat again and no dem judge will hear the repubs complaints or accept proof-it will take years again. We are dealing with satanic marxists"
5 hours ago
More…