Hi all! I'm new here and would like to know what/how you think about ascension symptoms. Do/did you experience these symptoms? How did you cope with them, how did you minimize them, etc.?I have been doing a lot of reading on the web about ascension/awakening symptoms and I seem to have so many of them! It's awful!! The headaches are the worst part for me. How do I get them to stop? Every time I go see my doctor he can't find anything wrong with me, so I can only assume that I am experiencing ascension/awakening symptoms because what else can it be? I have been working on improving my health, and mind, by not eating any foods that contain GMOs, I have given up eating all wheat products, I rarely eat any processed foods either. I rarely, if ever, drink alcohol, I don't drink coffee or tea (and never have). So, in some ways I feel better because I'm eating whole, organic foods and limiting the amount of toxins in my body, but the headaches are not going away. Is there anything I can do to deal with this? I've tried meditating but I'm not very good at it and I'm a little uncomfortable meditating alone....makes me feel too vulnerable for some reason. Not sure why.Any help, or advice, any of you can give would be GREATLY appreciated.Thanks in advance and look forward to hearing from you all. :-)With light and love,Calithil

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for the advice on natural apple cider vinegar, Feather Winger. I've heard about it before but have never tried it. I will look into it some more and see if I can incorporate it into my diet. :-)

• Eating red meat caused headaches

A delicious piece of red meat also contains tyramine, although in smaller quantities. In addition to tyramine, meat also contain synthetic food additives, nitrate or nitrite-to color and so forth-which can cause blood flow to the heads of some people.

I feel it is the right thing to do to avoid meat but it is the choice and  doing what we know is right for our body spirit.

Stress is also relates to getting headaches and many uncomfortable body symptoms.

• I cannot thank all of you enough for the wonderful advice and the display of compassion you've all shown. It's really awesome! I think the very best advice is that I need to RELAX!!! LOL. If I can learn to relax more and not stress about what I'm going through it may help more than I realize. I really do need to keep working on meditating too.....since it is a great way to learn to relax and to learn to quiet myself. I am really, really interested in online activation but haven't really found a good youtube video to help with that. Does anyone have one they can recommend? I have found quite a few online guided meditations and really need to be more diligent in using them. Also, since I feel uncomfortable meditating alone maybe it would be better if I tried meditating during the day... when it is light outside....rather than at night. Might make me feel less vulnerable. I realize we can meditate any time of day but I seem to be so pre-occupied during the day that I usually don't think of it until bedtime. I guess that would be another thing in my life that needs some focus. :-)  

Oh, have any of you heard of pink Himalayan sea salt? I was just reading an article about it this morning, had never heard of it, and I am very interested in it. It has 84 minerals and a bunch of different trace elements as well. I'm going to get some and see how it works. I found that World Market carries it for $3.99 a bottle in a form to put on food. There are LOTS of other things it is used for as well. Here's a site I found that may interest some of you: https://secure.sustainablesourcing.com/

And, to read the article I read about pink Himalayan sea salt here is the link: http://www.undergroundhealth.com/himalayan-pinksalt/

• hello.

believe what you want, i too get these symptoms from the earth hz change increase in its magnetic pulse signiture from being 7.8hz to now 12.4hz, i.m.h.o. we all are now adjusting to how our bodies must vibrate, i will not go into it.

try a what is called a ion foot bath to help remove the toxic metals and poisons from your blood system and body organs and tissues to detox my body also use apple cider drinks and other blessed herbs. i really can feel and see results. many like myself swear by it, or course there are the money makers doctors and hospital organiszations who call it b.s., and only their expensive blood filter machines and other tec. work, and  then there are a lot of with true honor persons who are doctors who say otherwise.

i can see and smell my own body odor and of the blood and see particles in the water depending how often and what i have consumed and if there was chem-trails have been seen and how many in my area, this is not hoax , i constantly test the results has best i can, and find it amasing. believe what you want, and feel your e.s.p. to guide you.

blessings to all of us for we are all one

• When Schumann peaks at 14.3 Hz, closer to phi, it will get interesting. This is the magic number where the sound wave induced geometric pattern of Earth matter will change to a more complex pattern. In scientific terms, the fourth dimension.

• Actually. what AM I talking about.

there's heaps you can do.

Online activations.

guided meditations.

Arcturian frequencies

Solflegios 

Kryon channelongs

I also get heaps of value out of the Akasha Asun channelings.

I can recommend so stuff if you like.

• It is happening so don't get too absorbed with the symptoms.  They are real and you are taking care of your body.  

Anyway you meditate is fine and if you feel better meditating with other people, then go with that.  Protect yourself before going into the meditation whether alone or with others and never compare to others.  Do what you can do and feel good about it.  The rest will follow and some days will be tough.  Trust you are on the path, lots of breathwork of any type and if nothing else, lay your body down on the floor (Savasana) and RELAX - Let It All Go.  We are ALL learning how to surrender to the process.

• Hi and welcome to the club of symptoms.   I will all come and go, but by time you will receive it in a diminuendo.

So, the only problems, although I speak here only for my personal experience , I only am sometimes very tired.

all the pains and uncomfortable feelings are gone, and when the incoming energies are heavy, the tiredness, fatigue accompagnies it like a twin brother. Since last year I have less and less problems with it. hope this helps you, blessings and greetings

• Welcome Calithil.

What you are describing sounds like ascension. symptoms.

And the good news is, they will pass.

The rest of the news is that minimizing the symptoms isn't really an option in my experience.

Understand that what you are experiencing is your body and spirit opening and reliving an existence worth of memories that you've kept hidden in the dark of your soul.

We store unresolved, fear, guilt and sadness laden memories in the body vibrationally.

Over time the net result of this is injury, illness, and pain.

So you unconscious turns down the energy so that it doesn't hurt any more which gives you the ability to get on with life.

the problem is of course when you turn the energy down, you have less energy available for living.

and you lose the resources and information in the area where the memory is stored.

It is only meant as a temporary solution until we have the where with all to go back and make sense of those memories.

Something that we aren't inclined to normally do.

The bigger problem is we carry these memories over from lifetime to lifetime if we don't address them, otherwise known as karma

Ascension is the process of opening the doors to these memories so that you can reclaim those parts of you. 

This is happening now because the universal energies that earth is experiencing are higher.

these energies preempt and facilitate the process.

And it hurts. Because the energy has been turned on again.

all I can recommend is hang on tight and keep your awareness planted in your heart .

This is the place where the answers you need to speed the process along exist.

There is no way around it though. what has been done in your past is now being undone at at great rate of knots. 

and you are going to relive it energetically at a great rate of knots.

Take heart. 

This process will ultimately see the unlocking of your akashic record as you make an ever greater connection to your higher self.

You will over time gain health and vitality and the healing of any long stand physical and emotional concerns you may have had.

you mastery tools will become more available to you.

the quality of your relationships will improve.

i assure it is worth every bit of the uncomfortablness you may experience.

Because when it's all done, you won't recognize the person you used to be.

And you'll be in a position to start scripting your life because you will cease to live with expectation and just start walking path as a co creator.

God speed your ascension..

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And does Biden actually control the US military...?? I think not....and why do the US and Russian forces share the same base in Africa, which is Niamey 101 military base in Niger...?? I thought the sides were supposed to be opposed to each other,…"
35 minutes ago
"And of course, when I speak of the US military I mean the real patriots, not the TV Generals" like Lloyd Austin....Who I admit, is corrupted by the deep state....
This so-called 4-star General, now serving the Biden regime as "Secretary of…"
57 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"L'd like to think the satanic biden admin was allowed to manifest-fester is more like it"
1 hour ago
"I will vote-it's the overnight ballot stuffing that's then counted-repubs call for recount and verification-satanic dem judges refuse then it's law suits, litigation and they'll find out Trump won as everyone has recently and no one does anything…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"I thought you'd like that, sweety.....😗"
1 hour ago
"AE...In response, I hope that nobody among the US electorate, will be put off voting Trump, just because they might believe that the 2024 election will be rigged...?? In fact, this election coming, Nov 5th, will be protected under paper ballot, plus…"
2 hours ago
Movella commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Zazuma Dad..💚💚💚 That lovely candle looks familiar..😉"
2 hours ago
"The dems in battleground states are going to cheat again and no dem judge will hear the repubs complaints or accept proof-it will take years again. We are dealing with satanic marxists"
3 hours ago
More…