Aren't we going overboard about something about which we know not anything with CERTAINTY ?.

Aren't we going hyper with much noise about something hypothetical ? AND THAT TOO OVER WHICH WE HAVE NO SAY.

All ascended masters preached about what they had experienced- i.e, after passing through it, none preached or talked about anything hypothetical.

But to my surprise at least, A lot of energy is being misdirected over something which is nothing more than "PRESUMPTION / HYPOTHETICAL".

Life is this moment, and being aware of it is living.

Ascension happens only in PRESENT moments of awareness, not in future.

A lot is being said and done, creating a hype and then pacifying the subsequent emotions.

Does anyone creating such hulla-boo over 21-12-2012, has any authority over what is to happen, if no then WHY raise such hue and cry, make big talks misdirecting energy- rather spread the message to learn to accept things over which we have no control.

ACCEPTANCE - IS THE MOOL MANTRA.

Life would not be worth living, if we know what lies ahead. 

let it remain a mystery and allow it to unfold itself on its own.

RAISING TOO MUCH OF ANY EMOTIONS - FEAR, EXCITEMENT, JOY, GRIEF - will make ascension difficult.

Don't fall prey to mass hysteria, use your conscience.

"CURIOSITY KILLS THE CAT"

only  the mind full of  confusion, requiring immediate medical or healing therapies attention, but mistaking it as ascension will subscribe to the ongoing energy killing discussions.

WAKE UP the light of conscience, before the darkness takes over.

These are purely my views, right to differ remains unaffected.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The big surprise moment, is the moment in which you find the TRUTH about YOU.

You will be so overcome with JOY, and tears happiness will cleanse your soul.

It is in the NOW moment for each individual.  There is  no date or time nor anyone who can predict the precious moment in which you find the TRUTH about who YOU are.

You will realize that you really ARE LOVED and NEVER LOST OR FORGOTTEN.

You will realize just how special really are.

The moment your tears cleanse your soul, you will KNOW at that MOMENT, that your sins were forgiven and that you have been cleansed by the BLOOD OF THE LAMB.

• Ascension is an individualized process for each person and it takes place in the NOW moment.  Time is an illusion.  Time does NOT exhist.  For some will master the process before others and those ONES can assist you if you ask them to.  There is nothing to FEAR, but FEAR ITSELF.

On December 21, 2012 you WILL wake up to another day as you have all your life.  The only difference is that on that day when you wake up, you will wake up HAPPIER than you have been, YOU WILL SEE more beauty in the people and the world around you.  Your HEART will feel so much LOVE for your brothers and sisters, plants, animals, and all of nature in general.  You will be able to look into the eyes of the ones you love and feel their love for you and they will feel yours as well.  No words are necessary to be exchanged unless you just want to.

December 21, 2012 is more a guess on a timeline as to when the last of God's children will AWAKEN from the slumber of ILLUSION.  You will wake up to a new and most glorious day.

Don't fear my children.  I have been where you are and I KNOW where you are going.

• POSSIBILITY IS INFINITE.

• life is NOW, ascension will happen in NOW.

• AMEN!!!!

• DEAR DM,
      so be it, is my humble prayer.

• Dear Devi,

I find no valid reason to think so.

According to shastras it is continuing.

• Dear Devi,

thanks for appreciating.

• faith can do wonders.

• If that is true, then the fairytalers should have one helluva glorious day.  I hope they do.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And does Biden actually control the US military...?? I think not....and why do the US and Russian forces share the same base in Africa, which is Niamey 101 military base in Niger...?? I thought the sides were supposed to be opposed to each other,…"
2 hours ago
"And of course, when I speak of the US military I mean the real patriots, not the TV Generals" like Lloyd Austin....Who I admit, is corrupted by the deep state....
This so-called 4-star General, now serving the Biden regime as "Secretary of…"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"L'd like to think the satanic biden admin was allowed to manifest-fester is more like it"
3 hours ago
"I will vote-it's the overnight ballot stuffing that's then counted-repubs call for recount and verification-satanic dem judges refuse then it's law suits, litigation and they'll find out Trump won as everyone has recently and no one does anything…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"I thought you'd like that, sweety.....😗"
3 hours ago
"AE...In response, I hope that nobody among the US electorate, will be put off voting Trump, just because they might believe that the 2024 election will be rigged...?? In fact, this election coming, Nov 5th, will be protected under paper ballot, plus…"
3 hours ago
Movella commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Zazuma Dad..💚💚💚 That lovely candle looks familiar..😉"
4 hours ago
"The dems in battleground states are going to cheat again and no dem judge will hear the repubs complaints or accept proof-it will take years again. We are dealing with satanic marxists"
5 hours ago
More…