You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network to add comments!
Birch - The AchieverDecember 24 - January 20If you were born under the energy of the Birch you can be highly driven, and often motivate others they become easily caught in your zeal, drive and ambition. You are always reaching for more, seeking better horizons and obtaining higher aspirations. The Druids attributed this to your time of birth, which is a time of year shrouded by darkness, so consequently you are always stretching…Continue
from David Icke's Official Forums
I read Robert Monroe's books a few years ago (anyone interested in astral travel/OBEs check him out if you haven't already), but recently I have been having existential depression again (it's a cycle for me, happening over and over), trying to find out what is really going on, and feeling depressed with the knowledge you can never fully understand it (even if you can be aware that something is not right on this planet). On one of his…Continue
1. 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.
2. In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.
3. Even MILD dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism as much as 30%.
4. One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of Washington study.
5. Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
6. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10…Continue