Im very new here, but I wondered if anyone has any Moldavite personal experiences that they would be willing to share.   I purchased my first a few years ago, and have had TREMENDOUS life experiences from that day going forward, including my spiritual, financial and emotional side.

It would be a gift to read others experiences.

Thanks~ Jennifer

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I don't have a moldavite story, but Eric Pearl (healer) has one, and it's interesting:http://www.unknowncountry.com/dreamland/renowned-healer-eric-pearl

Tells the story of his going from a large chiropractic center in LA to healer (moldavite incl)

• Hi pennysuede. I had an encounter with a UFO that has lead me to believe that moldavite is a means of "channeling"  energy to entities outside our planet. On 09/10/2012, at 4:00 AM to 4:30 AM, I spotted a UFO alongside the mobile home of a lady-friend that I spent the night with. It was a wild romp, and my overpriced moldavite crystal pendant was near the bed. I read a few articles on moldavite, and there are many mentions of third-eye use, as well as "extraterrestrial" mentions. I suspect sexual energy was channeled via the moldavite, and high level entities came to investigate. It is also possible U.S. defense perverts were operating a top secret project, and wanted to check out the action (the craft was very close to the bedroom area of house, in front of the parked cars along the side of the house. I spotted the craft through a bathroom window during a bathroom break at 4AM; five dogs were in the house and all were asleep). I like the moldavite theory better, otherwise our government has really sank to a new low.Here is a depiction of what I am certain I saw; it is similar to a UFO seen by a Stephenville, Texas policeman on January 8, 2008. Best, Malcolm

8110431074?profile=original

• Hi Jennifer,

It's an amazing crystal but make sure your grounded when you use it and try to get some Boji stones as they really help to balance the energies as well. You should start to use Moldavite with Quartz at first. And as a treat try to source the incense and the balt salts it's a truly amazing experience.

Once you start using Moldavite there will be massive shift's in your consciousness and anything that needs to be brought up will be by this amazing crystal. Like yourself I've had crystals around for 15 years and my Moldavite is special. Moldavite works with the ascended  Masters so meditation is enhance along with intuition and alining with your higher self.

Try to get Lemurian Crystals as they are great for Angelic work and you also do distant healing/Personal Healing and there really great. Have a great day.

Kind Regards

Jonathan.

• Um, yeah.  I recently finished a book where the author spoke of moldavite.  He's a healer and he said it helped him connect to other beings.  That is pretty much an understatement.  Since I got mine I have had some very interesting things happen to me. 

1.)  I heard myself think "I like it here on Earth". 

2.)  I felt it altering my vibration

3.)  I 'know' that it was helping my release a lot of blockages from my physical memory (in my muscles).

4.)I could see in my minds eye a bright green being "working on me" in my minds eye.

Then I read about how it's a Pleiadian connector.  This made sense for some reason (lol)

I sound totally nuts.  But it's true.

• Goddess Rosalie: check out my story (below your 04/16/12 reply and the next one) on my moldavite experience with a UFO encounter to pennysuede on 10/04/12 (by Malcolm). I AM CONVINCED YOU CAN CONTACT EXTRATERRESTRIALS WITH MOLDAVITE, but I seriously doubt it was Pleiadians. Billy Meier has now been proven to be a fraud who was trying to start-up and finance an international cult, and he used trick photography with miniature trees and household items to depict his claimed UFO visitations; he used the exact same miniature tree in a two of his "videos" and in different locations, with the camera on a camera stand (and not held by hand). Nevertheless, his description of his alien friends seem to resemble the Nordic/Aryan aliens, and I am wondering if such came to investigate the sexual energy given off by my moldavite crystal. I suspect that this is the case, and thus there is something very special about moldavite. Best, Malcolm

• Dear Jennifer to share personal experiences with Moldavite connect with www.moldavite.me.....
    and for more info and very nice Videos on Moldavites log on www.moldavite.com
    I AM A BEING OF SILVER-VIOLET FIRE...
    I AM THE PURITY GOD DESIRES
    • Amazing.. I will for sure check that website out. Thank you very much for sharing.

Peace, love and light
  • All matter when you break it down is energy because if we go to the atomic and subatomic level we know that an object is compossed of atoms (protons, nuetrons, electrons, quarks, etc.) molucles and sub molucles, etc. We are compossed of the same thing if we were broken down to the molecular level we too are compossed of molecules. So in a sense all things are ENERGY. However not all energy conforms or resonates (if you will) with other forms, that's one of the reasons why I feel people have trouble getting along or why we loose things (they don't resonate or connect with eacth others), the "forms" of energy collide and/or are not compatible!? So the amethyst resonated with you and you have a strong connection wit that crystal James. Just a theory....part of the "EQUATION"!? ;) - :)

Oh I went off on quite a tangent there....uhm, I was trying to explain the connection you have with the amethyst. It is mearly a tool and extension of yourself. It could be a "talisman" which is a powerful token, but it is meer belief which powers luck and/or adversity, i.e. if we "believe" or put enough thought into something i.e. good luck or bad luck it is our own minds working for or against us. Talismans are good as they store positive energy to assist us in our struggle upon this 3D reality as thier are "forces" outside our control that are negative you just can't see them. So you have a powerful "talisman" that's what I believe, they are good and useful tools, but if we become "dependant" on them we will have to epxerience a lesson usually involving a loss of the object!? There is a difference between dependence and interdependence!?

But I know and understand how you feel James, I had a (Our Lady of Guadalupe) - (Virgin Mary) pendant that was given to me by a close friend and one night the chain broke on a crowded bus!? I thought OMG I lost it forever, I rode the bus beyond my stop waiting for it to thin out so I could look for it. Finally I found it but cannot get the chain fixed at this time. But at least I didn't loose it, things of "sentamental value" i.e. things that are given to me have more importance to me than stuff I buy!?

Namaste^_^
    • I also bought my first Moldavite a few years ago and it was so powerful when I first held it it made me feel sick and as you are saying I got addicted to it at the the same time LoL... I took it everywhere and I always had the impression that it had such depth that we would work together in meditation for a while.. I took it everywhere and since I travel to places as often I can afford, I also took it to India with me ...and lost it on the plane...I even 'knew' it had fallen because I 'thought/felt' I had dropped something...but did not see anything..that uneasiness continued and then I had to get off and as soon as I organised myself in the airport I realised I had lost it...I was and am still very very sad about that and as I am writing the tears are falling again...
      The loss of my first Moldavite has profoundly affected my meditation habit/s and I never again have been as eager and open as when I meditated with my Moldavite...
      I have another Modavite which I bought shortly after the first one (before I lost it) and have looked in shops since many times at others....but to no avail.. that Moldavite had chosen me .....but I chose the other one.. the relationship is not the same...:)..
      I also have 'found' (..and many 'found' me..) many crystals and they are my family in my personal and private world..couldn't imagine my life without it..

I do agree that sometimes we need to loose our crystal companions...I think its about being finished with it
      for an 'unknown' reason..and.. I have felt before that 'leaning' too much on them is not good for me as I had all that they could enlighten inside of me...

BTW, the book you were talking about before is called: Love is in the Earth! A kaleidoscope of crystals; by Melody
      She has brought out a companion picture only book, as the first is only descriptions about the crystals and their properties... I have both, very helpful and insightful.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
3 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
3 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
3 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
4 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
4 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtnMYhLga84"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Amazing speech in the UK Parliament, by Andrew Bridgen MP, anent covid vaccine harms on the population....This is his latest speech, which was so hard-hitting, it caused the public gallery to erupt into screams of support and cheers...

Dr John…"
5 hours ago
More…