Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Arcturians, Pleiadians, Sirians, and Andromedans, we are ready...

Dearest Galactic Federation, and Brothers and Sisters in the Light,

I am posting this today from my Heart space, because, with all my Heart and soul, I cannot wait anymore, and I feel others cannot either. So many of us have spent years reading blogs, information, focusing in meditation, pushing ourselves to the limit, and we are exhausted.

Please, from my Heart to yours, give us something. We have worked diligently for you, some of us at the cost of our homes, jobs, lives, when you asked us to go somewhere, we did, when you asked us to be there for someone, we were there. What more can we do?

What more can we do to prove to you we are ready for first contact? What more can we do to prove to you that we are ready for Global Unity?

My dearest Brothers and Sisters, I know that in the Higher Realms, there is no division or separation. The teachings you have gave me over the years have meant more to me than you will ever know, but please, I am asking from Heart Space, let us not wait even one more second, let us manifest this now.

I am asking my Ashtar Command Crew members, to post here if you are ready for contact, to tell the pleiadians, arcturians, andromedans, and sirians, how you feel. To tell the world, here in this blog how you feel, I know each of you has waited long enough, now is the time, not tomorrow, not the next day, not 20 days from now, but now.

We CAN manifest this. Not a channel, not a timeline, not anything else, we can. Right here, right now.

I respect you from Heart Space, no matter what you choose, I just had to post this from Heart Space today.

This is how I feel. It is time now for change. For the Love of Prime Creator, KRYON, I am asking for Global Change. Please join me my Brothers and Sisters in the Light. I am ready for Ascension. Not one more day in 3d. Not one more day.

I love you all. Hugs.

Views: 9007

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

..our personal awareness of being in it.. ; )

The term '5D' ( or '9D' ) is not perceived the same by all : )
Will start a new discussion regarding this later ( or find a previous one people have forgotten ; )

Most beloved brothers and sisters,

Like you, I have been waiting and many times in frustration for the 3d to end, for first contact to come now. But there are so many brothers and sisters on this earth that need your help now and in the near future, for they have difficulties to live in the light for all sorts of reasons. They need you to take them by the hand and lead them into the light and you, dear light workers are the only ones that can do so, because the blind cannot lead the blind.

Ask your guarding angels, your guiding spirits and Archangel Michael to give you strength, patience and perseverance to fulfill this task laid out for you.

With love and light,

Rianne 

onit =]

im ready!!!!

think it would have a brilliant effect on the under 10's experiences and their interaction with life.

spark the interest spark the engines!!!!!!!!!!

love & light 

The Time is right now, eternally great times are manifesting with our own journeys. All beings of light in the world surrounding us, please join us and help us to work together in harmony and melody of divine sounds of creation. Galactic Federation of Light and Ashtar Command with the spiritual heirarchies, we appreciate all you are doing and have done for all of us here on mother Gaia's surface. I pray and meditate for us all to choose peace, balance, wisdom and divine patience paying off very eternally now for all of us in this merging of time lines, space signs, and peaceful intentions with every situation. One love and light to all beings. 1 

amen to that Omniversoul1!! amen to that! love and light

Too many times I said "I want to go up there...". I feel the waiting, let hope for all of us to be presented an personal opportunity from them. Pleaidians, Please... let be free. We face the ascension together and together we will be Free!

You can be calm and happy now

This night swedish time the HEAVEN land on EARTH

We will start with FREE ENERGY very soon and clean the earth

It was a drama with this process but now its over

Be in the LIGHT

Now we  have balance with harmony and innerpeace since a few days

HALLELUJAH

Anette Henning

Mora Sweden

Nettis, What brought about your balance and harmony?

What do you mean by "heaven landed on earth"?

What was the drama?

As for me, I am past ready to see them land. I am so sick and tired of this world that we have made. The endless pursuit for money to buy food, pay the rent, the electric, buy gas, and on and on and on.

COME ON DOWN AND SAY HELLO!

I couldn´t agree more!!!!

I have been redy for the masslandings for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time! I am redy for them and waiting eagerly for them! I am ready rock and kick ass at the dancefloor with them! I am redy for my beloved pleiadean Xzai-On, his cousin Mon-Ka, my other friends upp in the fleats! Come on guys and girls upp in the fleats, It is time for the ultimate party! It is time to rock and kick ass on the dancefloor! PLEASE Get down alredy I SAY!!! LET´S PARTYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

Spiritual Blogs

Understanding the Merkabah - Travelling to Other Dimensions

Posted by Spiritual Master Free Spirit on July 8, 2014 at 9:30pm 5 Comments

The Merkabah Vehicle is the means for travelling to higher dimensional planes and for ascending the physical body out of…

Continue

YOU are the Master of your own Manifestation

Posted by Spiritual Master Free Spirit on July 30, 2014 at 12:30pm 1 Comment

We have all heard the phrase “You are the Master of your own Destiny”. What this means in Law of Attraction terms is that you create your reality and attract into your life circumstances that…

Continue

Manifesting an Amazing Life – Building your Power Base

Posted by Spiritual Master Free Spirit on July 30, 2014 at 12:30pm 1 Comment

Manifesting an Amazing Life – Building your Power Base

The Power Base is the vital foundation for the…

Continue

© 2014  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship

|  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Cookie Consent