Skopje

October 10

Divine Soul; Shaman & Gnostic; Energy Breath & Sound Healer; Gnostic Poet & Writer; DIVINE WITNESS... (!!!) My *SOUL-Origin* is from the planet PITOLA, star ARCTURUS, constellation BOOTES... (!!!)

=> Essentialy: The *One-Source*; The *Father-Mother-God*; The *Mahatma MAGEDON* & My Own Higher-Divine-SELF; The Deity Hermes & The Teacher Hermes Trismegistus; etc. => Practically: The Teachings & Spiritual Techniques by *The White Gnostic Church* (of Zivorad Mihajlovic - Slavinski); The Teachings & Spiritual Techniques of The *Mahatma & Higher Consciousness MAGEDON* & My Own Higher-Divine-SELF; etc.

Pal-Mag-Lin is now a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community
Apr 8
Pal-Mag-Lin updated their profile
Mar 24
Pal-Mag-Lin updated their profile
Mar 23

"Moses is said to have glowed after seeng Yahweh while inside a rock. It could have been an encounter with an ET or I can say that if Yahweh was to appear that way in our time, some pple will interpret it as an ET encounter. How pple interpret their…"
Roaring Lovely replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion Trophy hunter who killed lions and elephants is shot dead …karma catching up ..oh what a pity
"Animals have a right to live, er, er,... everything has a right to be in a state that it is naturally in. Who can say what has or doesn't have a right? I mean does he own the world?

But animals, like humans, also have a right to not complain about…"
Richard L replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion Trophy hunter who killed lions and elephants is shot dead …karma catching up ..oh what a pity
"Hello! I wish I could say I feel sorry for the trophy hunter but I don't and maybe in the nothingness void of death will he hopefully realize what he was doing was wrong.I say using human cloning to bring him back for a short time so that he can…"
"Yes, Moses was under instruction to leave Egypt with his Hebrew people,taking their possessions, flocks and herds and it was a sojourn that ended up being 40-years...The limiter gene was bred out, over two generations....Moses himself had received a…"
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion Sales Gimmick…Warning When They State UP TO 50% Off
"You have been conned suckers"
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
In most cases there are only a very few items in the store that is stating up to 50% off ...usually very few and probably some backstock items that were not selling well.THEY MUST ALSO STATE HOW MANY ITEMS ARE ACTUALLY 50% OFFAnother sales gimmick…
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
As I am allergic to too many people https://www.allergyshow.co.uk
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion Trophy hunter who killed lions and elephants is shot dead …karma catching up ..oh what a pity
"Those who believe animals have no right to live then they also have no right to live"