HOLDING THE SACRED SPACE FOR DIVINE GOVERNMENT WITH PATRICIA COTA-ROBLES
In the midst of the chaos and confusion surfacing in the various Governmental systems in the United States of America and around the World, the Company of Heaven is encourag
Read more…
Why Is My Body Doing This ? By Jen Ward and Marvin Schneider
Living with persistent pain is difficult enough. Having to convince other people that it's real can make it even harder.
When an illness isn't immediately visible, ever
Divine Grace Is Already Reaching For You By Elohi Magdalena Rosa
Beloved Souls,
I am practicing what I preach. I am listening to my body.
This eclipse corridor has brought a deep wave of fatigue, and rather than push myself to send this letter on
Release What Has Been & Receive Divine New Beginnings By Tori Cota-Robles
The recent eclipse series invites us into a powerful time of release, transformation, and new beginnings.
This meditation is a sacred opportunity to gently let go of old be
Blessings,
The Equinox now one week from today... and the energy is already building as the days grow shorter and closer and closer to the moment of equal balance.
Balance is a beautiful thing to
The Company of Heaven is revealing that with the awesome influxes of Light we experienced during the Opening of the Lion’s Gate and the August 2026 Eclipse Series, Humanity en masse is no
Read more…
Assimilating Your Soul By Ascended Master Melchizedek Via Natalie Glasson
Greetings, greetings, I am Lord Melchizedek. It is an honour to be in your presence. I bring forth to you the universal vibrations of the Creator, and I share with you the
Read more…
Lauren Aroney guides you into a sacred space for deep remembrance, self-healing, and cosmic union.
Master Yeshua and Cosmic emissaries offer you the blessings of the White Rose and Christ conscio
Read more…
Read more…
Spinning Creation By Linda Dillon
What if creation has a direction? What if one movement gathers and another releases? And what if understanding this changes the way you consciously create your life?
With the Divine Mother's Alignment of time, dimen
Blessings,
As we move beyond the massive energy shifts and changes of the Summer (here in the Northern Hemisphere) and draw closer to the Autumn Equinox ...
I keep noticing that life
Accelerating The Manifestation Of The New Earth
By Patricia Cota-Robles
Precious Heart, the Company of Heaven is acknowledging how challenging it is for you and me and the rest of Awakening Humanity to perceive the magnitude of the incredible change
Read more…
Blessings,
"New possibilities are opening for you. The gateways are open. The blessings are aligned. All that you need is available to you."
These are the words of Archangel M
By Emmanuel Dagher
This Divine Mother Healing Transmission session is designed to help untangle you from the archaic patriarchal conditioning, patterns, beliefs, agreement
Read more…
Divine Power I break the ancient patterns, the habits that have held me bound,
the turning wheel of Samsara,
the endless circling round and round.
I call upon my Divine Self, the Source Self deep within.
You have never left o
Read more…
The Tidal Pulse (A Hymn of Unthinking Perfection and Flow)
I AM. We ARE. We shift the lens. We take the sacred, dense point of the 1st Dimension, and we breathe upon it.
The point begins to dance. The stillness becomes a wave. The diamond begins to
Welcome to the New Earth, open the eyes of your heart.
Look around at the infinite bounty, you have always been a part.
Your Mother is beneath your feet, her heartbeat moves through the land.
Listen softl
Read more…