Replies

• Greetings all,

Have been away from the computer this weekend due to attunements. My heart feeling has been the same over the weekend as it is this beautiful day.

Love, bliss and oneness.

May each of you have  beauty, grace and peace in you day.

Golden, Blue & Rainbow Atlantean, Lemurian Blessings,

Adonai,

In Lak'ech Ala K'in  :-) 

• My heart feeling for today is releasing those things that do not serve myself or the highest good ( been doing this since 3 am this morning, not nice but necessary. The birds are singing it is very beautiful, my heart swells with love for our mother, our galactic brethren, out inner earth family and humanity. I love you all sweet family.

Golden, Blue and Rainbow blessings to all,

Adonai,

In Lak'ech Ala K'in 

•   That village looks so inviting, all the wonderful green, we don't have that in Arizona, I miss that.

• Good morning all,

My heart feeling on this fine day is to send all golden and rainbow blessings.

Jan, your video this morning was bliss will watch it again later, much love and many thanks for being you.

Adonai all,

In Lak'ech Ala K'in :-) 

• My heart feelings for  today  is, a day of inward reflection ( but so is everyday at the mo:-)).

Woke up 6:30 to start my day, everything looked like a christmas card white everywhere (frost) just beautiful saw my brood and husband off to work / school then had a quite cuppa and watched the birds feeding on my shed roof.

Although it is still cold out i love it its great, will be cutting the lavender back this avi, for me this is time to go inward and communicate with our mother. 

Students and teaching tonight, on the whole a perfect start to yet another perfect day.

Be blessed in whatever you are doing in the UK today.

Much love, peace, integrity, rainbow and golden blessings. 

Adonai,

• My heart tells me  and i feel that today is a magical day,

Therefore i send magical rainbow vibrations to all that read this post today.

Much love , peace and rainbow blessings,

Adonai,

In Lak'ech Ala K'in :-))))) 

• It has been a very good day,

The birds are singing, my 5 cats are just beautiful.

Today is bliss  in the UK.

Much Love, light and rainbow blessings,

Adonai,

• I feel divinely good in UK England - in the heart of the Earth!

Blessings to each angel on Earth!!!

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

whoami replied to Janis's discussion Silbury_Hill also known as pepper pot hill to locals in United Kingdom
"It is indeed:)
 I would love to make some contact in Wiltshire, how do you feel about that?
whoami "
Apr 1, 2012
tabitzah1 replied to Janis's discussion What are your heart feelings today in the uk :) in United Kingdom
"Greetings all,
 Have been away from the computer this weekend due to attunements. My heart feeling…"
Feb 13, 2012
tabitzah1 replied to Janis's discussion What are your heart feelings today in the uk :) in United Kingdom
"My heart feeling for today is releasing those things that do not serve myself or the highest good (…"
Jan 25, 2012
Janet replied to Janis's discussion What are your heart feelings today in the uk :) in United Kingdom
"  That village looks so inviting, all the wonderful green, we don't have that in Arizona, I miss…"
Jan 21, 2012
Janis posted a discussion in United Kingdom
A place where we can share our high vibe music feel free to dance the blues away :) with the love…
Jan 19, 2012
"Good morning all,
My heart feeling on this fine day is to send all golden and rainbow blessings.…"
Jan 19, 2012
"My heart feelings for  today  is, a day of inward reflection ( but so is everyday at the mo:-)).…"
Jan 16, 2012
"My heart tells me  and i feel that today is a magical day,
 Therefore i send magical rainbow…"
Jan 13, 2012
More…