visitors-from-space1.jpg

A old one but a good one.. by Juhan af Grann from 1992.

Visitors From Space is a Finnish UFO documentary dubbed in English featuring incidences of Alien Contact and UFO sightings by credible eyewitnesses.

Even though UFO sightings under the influence of psychedelics might not be taken seriously by some people, I personally feel they are as credible and legitimate as the other ones.

Psychedelics can open up a window into the unseen realms that surround us ... also by awakening the Mind's Eye one can get a peek into these invisible realms of existence !

One of the good UFO  classic documentaries bringing a whole lot of relevant information to light ....

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• And here's the video I spoke of also...if your interested..

• I've had at least 4 experiences with air craft and it leaves me wondering, why me?

My mental activity has changed in the past some years.  It's almost as if my own mind is gone now and I have something else in it's place.  Very upsetting.  I don't trust the mental activity that I experience because I can't discern between natural psychic / spiritual and artificial / synthetic technology based activity.  I mostly think it's both of these things and not just one or the other.  I suffer massive distress as I struggle to find people to connect with, to discuss all matters that are vitally important to me.  It is a near impossibility.

I can't figure out if the technology based, artificial / synthetic mental activity that many people reportedly experience is human origin or alien origin, or possibly both. 

This technology is able to disturb a person's entire body, not just the mind.  From head to toe, I am invaded and abused to the point of torture.  I find little to no reason to think human or alien are benevolent. 

• So what your saying is that you believe that your an alien abductee in that sense and you have had your mind altered by these abductions?

• Abductee, no.  Not really.  Not exactly.  I wouldn't say that.  But I think there is definitely some interaction between "them", and myself.  I just don't understand it.  It isn't random chance to have seen those air craft, 4 times.  So it makes me wonder, and I want to know, why me? 

It could be that God has altered my mind.  It could be a genuine spiritual thing, and maybe even, consequence of some sin.  I honestly don't know.  It could also be brain damage, having catastrophic impact on my mind, from having taken near 20 years worth of psych drugs.  Or, it could be some sort of technology (by government, or "aliens", or both).  Or it could be all of these things, or something else I haven't even considered.  I honestly just do not know.  And that not knowing, is extremely upsetting. 

I did have a really remarkable experience, during the end of 2012 (October or November), where I woke up from sleeping and I was in two places at once.  My physical body was on my bed, but I was consciously aware that I was some place else.  I was high, high, high up above, and in something that could only be said to be a "ship".  It was absolutely immense.  Huge.  Gargantuan.  And incredibly meticulous, immaculate.  Sort of industrial looking.  I was completely alone, and in the center of an incredibly vast, wide open space (inside of this thing that I can only call a "ship").  There wasn't anybody else around, human or alien.  What ended up happening, is that I turned my attention to my physical body.  I then turned my attention to the slightly open window, in my bedroom, so that I could "ground" myself.  I listened to the traffic outside, then I realized that there was a strange sort of humming noise, or what sounded like an energy of some sort.  And, the sound was coming from outside, above the house.  I shifted my attention onto it, and after some seconds, I heard it move away, or fade out.  At that point, I turned my attention to the room, and I was fully, fully awake.  I got out of bed, went to the computer, and documented it, online, in a group that I participate (or, used to participate).  Sort of like what I'm doing now (recounting, telling).

The thing that really, really upsets me is how, when I talk about some experience like this, or any experience, it always, always, always is FORCED to be passed through a filter of "mental illness".  It enfuriates me.  Literally, everything, is denied and negated, ignored and dismissed, and it's all chalked up to be some sort of brain / mind disease.  Everything is invalidated.  It's all said to be some flaw of the mind, some psychological malfunctioning.  Everything real (experienced) is said to be unreal, or not real.  It seriously pisses me off.  And because, these are the sort of responses I get, from the vast majority of people, it fosters some sort of hatred, and intolerance, for humanity.  It fosters this idea, and belief, that people are utterly, utterly stupid, so lacking in intelligence and wisdom, and truth and honesty, that is so excruciatingly intolerable.  I'm simply NOT so cowardly or fearful.  I lack the inner drive to deny reality, live in self-deception and dishonesty, social conformity, all out of cowardice.  I completely lack, in that way.  But that makes me some sort of rarity, oddity.  Eh, ptthhhh.

So, yeah.  Aliens.  Space ships.  UFO's.  Air craft.  WHAT - EVER they are.  Yeah, I've experienced them.  At least 4 times.  Five times, if I include that super strange, remarkable experience from 2012.  Oh, and I just remembered:  about half a year later, I had been walking down the street when a stranger (man) approached me.  We talked for a few hours.  He mentioned something to me, which actually gave me the words to say:  he said, "mile wide ship".  I was so apprehended, stunned, when he said that.  HOW could he have known?  WHAT did he know?!  IF he only knew!!  "mile wide ship" was quite exactly the very best description for what I had experienced.  Here's what I can know, from the fact that HE told it to me:  at least two of us have awareness of the concept of a "mile wide ship".  He had to have gotten it from somewhere, whether from his own experiences, or maybe something he had been told, or something that he read.  Then I wondered, is this something that other people experienced?  Was it, could it have been, an experience that ALL OF HUMANITY had, simultaneously? 

Was it fake?  Was it engineered (by technology)?

Oh yeah, and, something else I just remembered:  the most peculiar thing!  WOW.  I saw, these translucent, 3D, almost holographic beings that were "aliens".  That thing, oh my friggen word, just sat in some car, in a parking lot, in the driver's seat.  Just sitting there, perfectly still.  I was in absolute AWE.  It was cute, but I later wondered, should I have thought it was so cute?  Should I have been at least a little bit concerned?  I soo wanted to go over to that car (which was parked a few spots over from where I was) to test my vision, which I did from my own vehicle, where I sat gawking at that thing.  I blinked.  I turned my head in every direction.  I rubbed my eyes.  I did everything, except get out of my vehicle and go over to it (I really wish I had!).  It was so obvious!  I couldn't not see it. 

I have, for the past year, this strange "clicking" (and some other things) that I had not had before 2013.  So it makes me thing, that YES YES YES, I am somebody who has some sort of contact and connection with "alien" beings.  I just don't know how.  I don't know why.  It can be very, very upsetting.  Mostly because, I just want to understand it.  I don't like feeling like vital information is being withheld from me.  I don't like the feeling of my free will, and my rights, being deprived me, and being undermined.  Where are my rights?  Where are my choices?  Where is the Honor, and Respect?  Anyone, human or alien, must ASK for my consent, for things that will impact and effect me.  For things that will transform me (and yes, I feel quite transformed).  When was I consulted?  I am to be Honored, for the self-authority that I am (authority, of my self, and subject to NO ONE).  Sigh...

Okay, I've told a whole lot.  Blah, blah, blah.  It's difficult enough to handle human beings, let alone have to handle human beings AND aliens.  When can life and existence just become EASY, for all of us?  Seriously, when?

• Well first must I say thank-you so much for your elongated response to my short question I appreciate that and I loved it, I love it when people really unload what's on their mind in an intellectual stimulating conversation type way,a ramble,I'm a rambler also, I hope your writing your experiences down and going to be printing them into a book cos seriously they are worth reading and after reading what you've just said here I was totally and utterly mesmerised in reading it right to the very end, I could relate to everything you said to, not that I've ever taken any psych drugs in my life but regardless of that fact, I have experienced similar memories from an early age,I have been visited from 4yrs old though I didn't know it or perceive it as that until I was older as a child I would be slightly scared & lie in bed watching the balls of light come through the wall in the corner of my room, and watch it get bigger and bigger,and come to the ground..but my spectres of light in the shapes of people were NOT the little Greys either,they are normal sized humanoids in their features but they are transparent looking and glowing. And I only have small portions of memory in snippets,however I know I was never experimented on sexually speaking or surgery or anything yucky like that,like these people claim,nothing ever sinister happened to me my contact with them was always beautiful,but I was shown things via my mind by telepathy that I didn't understand,and I had them put their hands on the sides of my head that could well have altered my DNA IDK, I recall seeing the most amazing shapes,strange numbers,and writing that wasn't English and prisms of light in rays of colours not seen on earth,so brilliant just racing one after the other in sparkling rays outwards like fireworks displays,and images of things that moved so fast I couldn't grasp what they were even,but some were of normal animals,and others were of what I can only describe as looking like moving amoba micro organisms..I also recall my hands feeling like they were burning and on fire, I now hold the blue ray in the palms of my hands,surposedly for healing but I cant seem to manifest it at will for this purpose,my energy frequencies have to be very high and in a aroused state,I don't ever recall floating up into a ship as a child though either,only once has this happened that more recent as being back on  18/9/2011 @3.40am ...but I wouldn't know either if I had been more over my life cos I havn't been regressed... nor do I want to be regressed..as when I have contact, my Raven Life guide shows up so I'm well protected,he is my guardian. Then there is memories of the tanks with green liquid in them I have recall of this also,so have other people I will share a video at the end of my comment here that freaked me out [though its 2hrs long and french translated as well as English,but what the lady says in it in some things is very similar to my own experiences slightly different,but these memories were from millenniums ago when I was a cosmic adult & badly injured [burned] after the cosmic galactic nuclear battle,but then the Pleidians put me and my cosmic twin brother Vanyala-karharg Almyer...[sorry if that sounds weird to you] but I was put in these tanks,my brother wasn't able to be healed as he was more severe than me and he got taken then by the Sirians off the Pleidian ship...ok I'm going off topic I know,another tale to,but just sharing my thoughts also..and so I can also relate to your frustration of knowing that everything you speak of in this nature is looked at as you must be nuts,or your mentally ill etc,that's the 3D mindset though.. also I must say the colours in your writing is amazing, I see a lot of blue and magenta floating and spinning with these small sparkles like those you hold in your hand on guy fawks night in a soft green hue with a little yellow thread type veins.. very nice and calming.. I have synaesthesia one of my many given birth gifts this incarnation and in some people I'm able to see their soul signatures on the page you just downloaded it without even knowing.. just sharing that with you..I have photo's & video footage of some of my sightings of light ships over the past 2yrs,plus I have had witness's to one experience also,which I was so pleased to have cos it was then a confirmation I wasn't just seeing things you know..people in this site I notice do get or appear to get carried away in a fantasy realm in my opinion on their experiences and this is why people dont believe them in the outside world as I put it,cos they are too far fetched and appear like some sci-fi movie script..and they never seem to have evidence to back up their claims either too,so it's to be expected,this then draws the real experiencer's words away from the truth if that makes any sense to you.... I could ramble on and tell you much of my inner thoughts from my right hand brain sphere but you would be here for a long time and the damn word limit on these comments would loom up before I know it,happens often..but feel free to friend me if you wish to hear my life tales and or see my real ET experiences..

• It's all so stirring and moving, isn't it?  I'm typical Aquarian, I flood and dump it all out. 

Your experiences seem really live, vivid.  And intense.  It's interesting to me that you picked up on blue (was it electric blue?!) and magenta.  And yes, I have a LOT of sparkles in my visual sphere!  I used to write a whole lot.  There was this period of time, last year, when I had been filling many notebooks in a single day (I can fill an entire notebook in about an hour).  The most interesting thing happened where I saw one of my books, in my mind, it was levitating and shaking with energy, and glowing with a vibrant electric blue.  There's also something neon about me somehow, but I think I'm not in that element right very now.  It seems to come and go. 

I know just what you mean about the endlessness of thoughts.  For me, it can be so hard, almost impossible sometimes, to keep things coherent.  I just get so overwhelmed because there's so many things, so so so much.  It sometimes comes exploding right out, and I jump from one thing to another.  Logorrhea (also called diarrhea of the mouth, blah).

Having a witness is a really big thing, no doubt.  Aside of alien life, I had an experience where, one early morning at a Starbucks, I was with a new friend.  We were outside, the only people around, when a little brown chickadee bird landed right near us.  It was so natural and automatic when it came out of my mouth:  I said hi to the bird.  It said hi right back!  Had a witness and that really made my day!  lol

The fantasy, sci-fi stuff makes me think people are interpreting too much, or they're making something out of something and it becomes a sort of work of art, whereas, somebody like myself, I much prefer trying to establish concrete knowledge and information.  I'm more science oriented, less artistic.  But I'm all for expression as a process. 

I agree that telepathy is likely genetic structuring.  Seems perfectly logical that telepathy is the method of direct access to genetic code.  The sense, feeling, of the information is probably how that works.  Endlessly interesting.

I remember something I thought of as nuclear death, from a very distant past life.  I remember when it happened.  I even remember what I was thinking when it happened.  I thought it was solar death (what they call today, "solar killshot").  It was extreme radiant light and heat.  But then I thought that it wasn't solar, it was nuclear.  I can't stand not knowing for sure, exactly what it was!!  But I do know it was real, it actually happened.  A very, very, very long time ago.  Just yesterday, I was discussing this passage from the bible:

2 Peter 3:12

GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)

12 as you look forward to the day of God and eagerly wait for it to come. When that day comes, heaven will be on fire and will be destroyed. Everything that makes up the universe will burn and melt.

So then I think, of that past life I remember, from so very long ago, maybe it wasn't solar or nuclear at all.  Maybe it was just the very end of that life-cycle, where the Universe itself actually burned up.  *shrug*

Do you know why you have contact / connection the way you do?  I'm always wondering, why me.  Maybe there's no real reason, and it's one of those things that "it just is".  But it feels so personal.  Like, intentional.  Is it a matter of being "chosen"?  Is it a genetic reading, and we fit what they're looking for?  There's too much I don't know, too much I don't understand.  Upsetting.  Blah.  But I'm glad we met, it seems we can rely on each other, not having to worry about being insulted or ridiculed or shunned, by people who have no experience or no awareness.

• Yes I do know why I have had offworld contact,and am still having contact,but via different experiences all the time... but I'd be here writing a book if I unleashed it all on this post,but I'm considered or labelled Type-1 Grail line Blue Eckatic Crystalline Indigo Children,sent here,for seeding "life-waves" into manifest Time Matrices,offworld before my first human incarnation I was in-charge of the 2nd Command Mavruid Maldekian Council,my brother was 1st in-charge command,I came through a tear in the space time continuum into creation,of this 3D consciousness,this incarnation though my DNA was first encoded way back millions of years ago, My fellow star family comes from Dílakhí Malkhuthakh on the planet Maldek I have existed before our universal creation it was at the instant of cosmic imagination that my memory began within my cosmic father Archeut Ananuel..And he is the Creator seal from the 13th dimension,my cosmic soul star name is Arktuis-Mektah Aunhuiln...My first human incarnation on this planet was to Lemuria via a Plaijaren light ship first I came via Venus then on to Mars after Venus became unstable due to portions of my planet striking it in asteroid form,my planet is now considered as dark matter and part of the asteroid belt, and is still been coming to earth today in meteorites... my brother and I were then taken to Mars,this was also under attack and being bombarded by portions of Maldek and nuclear weapons after shock waves...there was much commotion,trauma & confusion between races,I decided to incarnate to earth or Terra as it was called back then and drop in dimensional consciousness....it was hard adjusting to this planets density but,I where very happy incarnating to be safe and alive,I was put in charge of keeping the temples in Lemuria...later I then travelled & entered the Egyptian priesthood via the Asetian Tetian bloodlines,in the Ziggurat and Karnak temples...I know this sounds bizarre really as I'm Caucasian this incarnation,but this can still be traced back through my human family heritage lines also via my Polish mother,plus my life guide has confirmed this info for me when he allowed me the ability to enter my Lahun chakra to see into my own akaic records I call my 'Halls Of Remembrance'...I'm considered a ancient old soul trapped in this young body this incarnation,and have been labelled many human names because of my abilities, I was tested when young as I was thought to be autistic,then it was Asbergers,then epilepsy, as I  would go into trance states and they kinda mimic fits but without the shaking,plus I would have terribe anxiety attacks as well,so then it went to ADD, but I have none and only cos I use the right hand brain sphere more predominantly than my left...but really my psychiatrist says it's just cos I'm considered very intelligent as I had a high IQ at age 12yrs which was 124 on the Wechsler Intelligence Scale,this they say is kinda considered getting up close to genius status LOL cos most who scores up and over 125 is considered at least a servant,I actually dont see myself as either of them,just I am a very deep thinker, gifted & multi-talented, I've gained 2 diploma's,attended Uni and even own my own business I started when I was just 25yrs,so I've kept myself active,...but I'm sure my IQ has now dropped in many areas anyway as I dont use the skills and yet gained in others now I've matured and gained more first hand wisdom experiences...but as a child I was even talking another language also and didn't speak English till I was 5yrs old,I still can speak my planets language to this day I never forgot it,despite my mother continually telling me to stop speaking in gibberish she didn't understand me, and have only found a hand full of people so far who also speak Maldekian or Lemurian derivatives of it,though I understood English perfectly when it was spoken like any other child would,I'd prefer to talk telepathically and wondered why people wernt responding back to me in the same manner,I'd also speak in a sign language of sorts,but with more finger touching each joint and knuckle in types of sequences much like the Indian Mudras. Oh so you spoke telepathically to a bird so your in touch with nature also and have a connection to animals, this I do also and have a close connection to all animals,and other objects including stones and insects, tree sprites etc that's wonderful you had that experience with the feather variety.. 
      I dont believe in the human God or the bible to be honest,as its been plagiarised so much and is filled with many untruths I only believe in what my soul knows as its own truths, and what my life guide confirms to me,as well as what is in my DNA strand which I cannot alter..I'm not indoctrinated to this planets human conformity religious belief systems that have caused more pain and trauma stifling humanity more than good,I simply live in the Now of this 3D & 4D consciousness in this holographic matrix reality...Etraka e tematru wheku anu emtri ke te ma hau taka mei ei sa tak zoi moi Ankh-em-Maat --- wha -trei ekatu ethi wha-sei leku mi, noihma Vlada - krushki kradin Arktuis-Mektah Aunhuiln et hukta Maldek..Anyway I'm rambling again now my souls truths and walking my path how I was instructed..Lotesse lle ayjana i' dramu kas en' mei corm ..√ℓἇ∂ἇ..

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። posted a discussion in UFO Videos Worldwide
Flashing rotating UFOs filmed over West Kelowna, British ColumbiaUFO sightings have spiked…
May 26, 2017
May 26, 2017
Strange light being hovering in the sky before disappearing in a split second over Victoria,…
May 26, 2017
World-wide false flag UFO event planned for April 2014!At this time a group is actively working…
Feb 24, 2014
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion Visitors From Space : Finnish UFO Documentary in UFO Videos Worldwide
"Yes I do know why I have had offworld contact,and am still having contact,but via different…"
Feb 3, 2014
TheOldestEternalOne replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion Visitors From Space : Finnish UFO Documentary in UFO Videos Worldwide
"It's all so stirring and moving, isn't it?  I'm typical Aquarian, I flood and dump it all out. …"
Feb 2, 2014
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion Visitors From Space : Finnish UFO Documentary in UFO Videos Worldwide
"And here's the video I spoke of also...if your interested.."
Feb 2, 2014
"Well first must I say thank-you so much for your elongated response to my short question I…"
Feb 2, 2014
More…