Latest UFO sightings - This interesting video of or some kind of orbs hovering in the sky above Urals, a mountain range that runs approximately from north to south through western Russia. This was taken in late January 2013

<^>)))))

This interesting video was captured by a pilot over Costa Rica. It appears to show an unidentified flying object. The footage corresponds to a flight on Wednesday, January 23, 2013

In the video we see a rapidly moving object below the aircraft. 

OVNI

The video was captured by the commercial pilot Joseph Daniel Araya, who has more than 500 flight hours. Araya says he was recording with his cell phone when suddenly the camera screen saw the object moving, When he looked out of the aircraft there was nothing, said the pilot,

Astronomer and UFO researcher Jose Alberto Villalobos estimated that the object on the screen could have a length between 7 and 10 meters. Its speed could reach 3600 kilometers per hour, seven times more than the ship from which the footage was captured.

<^>)))))

More info about this 2013 UFO video: http://www.latest-ufo-sightings.net/2013/01/video-triangle-ufo-filmed-over-wa...

source: submitted to http://www.lufos.net/

Triangle-shaped craft hovering above Warren, Michigan on 10th January 2013 (the same day as Detroit, MI)

<^>))))))

All Sky objects captured on 25.01.2013
The first object captured during day light hours ,North 5.45pm
the second south 9.45pm
the other 2 north 
3 cams used, Panasonic HDC-HS9, 1 Homebuilt N.V with a canon fs36 & Samsung 550p cctv 
please watch in full screen

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Recent Activity

Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። posted a discussion in UFO Videos Worldwide
Flashing rotating UFOs filmed over West Kelowna, British ColumbiaUFO sightings have spiked…
May 26, 2017
May 26, 2017
Strange light being hovering in the sky before disappearing in a split second over Victoria,…
May 26, 2017
World-wide false flag UFO event planned for April 2014!At this time a group is actively working…
Feb 24, 2014
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion Visitors From Space : Finnish UFO Documentary in UFO Videos Worldwide
"Yes I do know why I have had offworld contact,and am still having contact,but via different…"
Feb 3, 2014
TheOldestEternalOne replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion Visitors From Space : Finnish UFO Documentary in UFO Videos Worldwide
"It's all so stirring and moving, isn't it?  I'm typical Aquarian, I flood and dump it all out. …"
Feb 2, 2014
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። replied to Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ።'s discussion Visitors From Space : Finnish UFO Documentary in UFO Videos Worldwide
"And here's the video I spoke of also...if your interested.."
Feb 2, 2014
"Well first must I say thank-you so much for your elongated response to my short question I…"
Feb 2, 2014
More…