My first experience with Hyper-cognition

The first time I had a vision or "hyper-cognition" was while petting a cat. I looked into its eyes and I saw the deserts of egypt, where sorcerers were fire dancing and singing. There display attracted these cat essences. They danced among the sorcerers and mixed their energy with them, forming relationships and teaching them. It was a beautiful vision and it happened within a few seconds of time, completely flooring me. Thinking back I think that the cat was a familiar of the family who's house i was in. I was a traveling at the time, and they professed to us to be "house hippies" so they must have been spiritual themselves. Which possibly encouraged the cats spirit sharing behavior. :D yay feline energy. 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Look into my eyes I say.. can you see nebulas in the cosmos..

Look into my deep eyes : r/cats

I know this is a very old post,but I'm revamping it you could say by commenting..

I just loved to read of this vision you had with this cat Ishmael, I'd  also love to hear more of your visions youve had,..can you share them with us?, I've had a few of my own over the years,I mostly get visions when Im in certain music with the right tones, I can also write words that just come into my head and then I put them together & make them into poetry..higher-self kinda stuff...I can also go into my Lahun chakra and see pictures on the walls of my 'Halls Of Remembrance' via my 4th eye, that was freaky when I first saw into it, it had a huge wooden door,was very ornate with huge metal studs in it,something like you'd see in a old movie, and I was met by a old wrinkled man wearing robs that looked like old rags, he was extremly ancient, he was sitting on a rock outside holding a simple wooden staff,looked like he hadnt eaten in milliniums & he asked me to tell him his name before I entered, I had no idea what to say back to him, so just blurted out a old name that popped into my head,and the door opened by itself ....but now I have no probelm just walking into it,as Ive not seen the old man again since..I write my visions down like a story,as some are really strange like they are in other realms..I'll share some in here in my blog..

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። replied to Ishmael Santre's discussion My first experience with Hyper-cognition in The Cat Clan Focus Group
"Look into my eyes I say.. can you see nebulas in the cosmos..

I know this is a very old post,but…"
Jun 23, 2023
Ishmael Santre posted a discussion in The Cat Clan Focus Group
The first time I had a vision or "hyper-cognition" was while petting a cat. I looked into its eyes…
Jun 29, 2010
More…