Heavenletter #4879 Who Else Is There but God?

God said:
It is not that you owe allegiance to Me and, therefore, must give your allegiance to Me.

It’s not that at all.

The question is: Who else is there?

Who else is there for you to give your allegiance to but to Me?

You have given your allegiance to individuals, to causes, to groups, to this, to that.

Often, too often, you have been disappointed.

I understand that you may sometimes see Me as a disappointment to you.

With friends and with Me, your disappointment often comes from taking too many things personally.

As if you are rejected.

As if you are taken less than seriously.

As if you are disregarded.

Remember there is Oneness.

My love is for all, and I give My love to all.

Often, beloveds, you would like to be the only one.

I understand this.

I AM the only One, and you are One with Me.

I do understand that life, as it appears, doesn’t always appear in the light you would like. It is easier on you when you can take life as it is served to you.

You may prefer a different song than the one played.

You may prefer different food from that which is served.

You may prefer many things, is that not so?

And is it not a fact of life in the relative world that everything does not seem to go your way?

You may come from a premise that life is supposed to go your way, that you are entitled to it.

You may well be entitled to life as you would like it to be, and, yet, life comes as it comes.

The bus you get on may not take you to the stop you want, or it may but not on another day.

Sometimes, you just have to shrug your shoulders.

You, who often speak of your being a realist in terms of the world, are often not so.

A realist in the world discerns that he cannot object to what comes uninvited.

A realist doesn’t waste his time in objections and protest.

A realist in the world doesn’t become disillusioned because he cannot hold the illusion that everything must be the way he desires it to be.

Not every day is sunny.

Some days are rainy when you wanted the sun to shine.

Yet, for the most part, you don’t take a rainy day personally.

You may well deserve the sunny day of your dreams, yet you well grasp that rain also serves the Universe.

Both rain and sun have their days.

You don’t let your day be ruined because of something that isn’t in your direct control.

Furthermore, you realize, of course, that the soil needs rain and a farmer may be praying for it.

This is what I mean when I say that life isn’t all about you.

When a day doesn’t go your way, you realize that you are part of a bigger picture. Life isn’t assaulting you.

Life isn’t out to get you. Yet life doesn’t always go your way, and sometimes what occurs deeply hurts your heart, the loss of a loved one on Earth for instance.

A realist on Earth knows that bodies leave and does not feel betrayed.

Okay, now, I say further: Look at Me.

Am I not also the God Who makes the sunshine and not only the rain that spoils your parade?

As always, what you have to do is to give thanks for all the good that comes to you and not grumble about what has not been given to you or, seemingly, has been taken away from you.

You own nothing, beloveds.

As a realist on Earth, you know that all is on loan.

Shift your angle of thinking, beloveds. Love Me.

Add Comment http://heavenletters.org/comment/reply/36773 || Printer friendly version http://heavenletters.org/print/36773

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/who-else-is-there-but-god.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Recent Activity

Meindert Arends posted a discussion in The Ascended Masters
God said:Why not be satisfied?Why not be satisfied rather than dissatisfied?Consider that your…
Apr 6, 2014
God said:It takes courage to even be discouraged.Do you see what I mean? You are courageous to be…
Apr 5, 2014
God said: It is not that you owe allegiance to Me and, therefore, must give your allegiance to…
Apr 4, 2014
God said: What if you could nudge your thoughts over to accept that everything that happens is for…
Apr 3, 2014
God said:It is like you, human being that you are, have come into My Life, a welcomed visitor.I am…
Apr 2, 2014
God said:You do not begin to perceive or even conceive the strength you have, the strength you…
Apr 1, 2014
God said:You live life, and you don’t grasp that you imagine it, although, sometimes life does seem…
Mar 31, 2014
God said:In the past I have told you that you are not wonderful to forgive, for you are not…
Mar 30, 2014
More…