Heavenletter #4866 Hark, the Herald Angels .

God said:
Beloveds, often or always, you are looking for an answer to the question: “What is the matter?

What is the matter with me today? What is the matter with this lunch? What is the matter with the car?

What is the matter with the world? What is the matter with my child?

What is the matter with the house?

What is the matter with my job? What is the matter with my life?”

C’mon, beloveds, there are better questions to ask and answer.

I will give you a question to ask: “What are all the blessings God has given me?”

Will you, please, once and for all, give up your analysis of life and what you don’t like about it and all the pitfalls before you?

Why on Earth are you focusing on the downside of life, as if you have danger before you right and left.

Beloveds, you have to look out for far beyond dangers and pitfalls.

You go out on the front porch and you put your hand over your eyes to block out the sun, and you look at a list of things you don’t want to happen.

Beloveds, let life occur. You are alive now.

You ponder your death, when and how it will come.

Death of your body will come.

It will come as it comes, and it will come when it comes.

Why ponder the details of it and all the possible scenarios when the Sun is right before you?

Even when you are financially well-off, still you worry about not being well-off, just as when you are in good health, you worry about not being in good health.

And so you squander life.

There are the words to a song: Hark The Herald Angels.

This is a song title that makes sense.

Will you remember these words, please?

Why, oh, why would you ponder possible dangers when you can ponder angels’ words to you?

I ask you this in all sincerity.

You may think it’s wise to be on the look-out for all you don’t desire, as though you are the warfront, yet this is your mistake.

Innocence is a good thing.

Did you think it was not?

You are bidding to you all that you think about.

Do you believe that your thoughts are powerful, or do you not?

Of all the possibilities you think about, think of the possibility that what you think about does indeed matter.

Do not have fear thoughts hovering around you. When you do, you have shrouded yourself in black.

I tell you frankly there is everything right about being rosy-eyed.

You don’t have to worry about a lack of negativity.

Negativity takes care of itself very well. It needs no prompting from you, no invitations, no feeding, no catering to. Negative thoughts do well on their own without your support.

It is not wise to surround yourself with thoughts of loss or danger. It is not wise. It is not clever.

What you think about, you strengthen. Well, what do you want to strengthen?

It is simply not a good idea to be in the position of saying: “See, didn’t I tell you this awful thing would happen?”

Better to be wrong about a gift you want than right about a danger you don’t want. What are you thinking, beloveds?

You are thinking too much, that is what you are doing.

Think less.

Love more.

Live more.

Dream more.

Hark to the herald angels, and hark less to all that could befall.

Hark to Me. Hark to your Higher Self.

Change the recording you have been listening to. Change the station.

Program yourself for good news.

Keep an eye out for it.

Off with the old, and on with the new.

Add Comment http://heavenletters.org/comment/reply/36581 || Printer friendly version http://heavenletters.org/print/36581

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/hark-the-herald-angels.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Recent Activity

Meindert Arends posted a discussion in The Ascended Masters
God said:Why not be satisfied?Why not be satisfied rather than dissatisfied?Consider that your…
Apr 6, 2014
God said:It takes courage to even be discouraged.Do you see what I mean? You are courageous to be…
Apr 5, 2014
God said: It is not that you owe allegiance to Me and, therefore, must give your allegiance to…
Apr 4, 2014
God said: What if you could nudge your thoughts over to accept that everything that happens is for…
Apr 3, 2014
God said:It is like you, human being that you are, have come into My Life, a welcomed visitor.I am…
Apr 2, 2014
God said:You do not begin to perceive or even conceive the strength you have, the strength you…
Apr 1, 2014
God said:You live life, and you don’t grasp that you imagine it, although, sometimes life does seem…
Mar 31, 2014
God said:In the past I have told you that you are not wonderful to forgive, for you are not…
Mar 30, 2014
More…