God said:

Everything I say to you, I say with love. Let Me be your model. Look to Me, and you will be a blessing to all on Earth, and in Heaven.

And all you do unto My children will be your inheritance. Everything in the world of man is reverberation.

Everything bounces off of you, and everything bounces back to you.

The reward is in the doing. Remember, there is no time.

There is a sense in which the world is impartial. Bounce a tennis ball off a wall, and it bounces of the wall, back to you.

A good shot, or not a good shot, the bouncing is impartial.

This is instant, you understand.

The tennis ball doesn’t figure anything out. It is its nature to bounce.

You can interpret this reaction in many ways that I may well not. I do not see anything bouncing back as retribution.

I do not see bouncing back as something to take personally.

When I say the reward is in the doing, I mean that on some level you know what you are doing, and you feel mercy in your heart or agitation in your heart and whatever else in between.

Then how can it be said I am the Doer? You are also your own doer and done-er, as it were.

You toss precious life around, sometimes without looking.

You who are tenderness itself sometimes forget tenderness. Remember tenderness.

Remember the Oneness of Souls, and you will be tenderness itself.

Gentle, gentle is your path.

Whatever goes on around you, you are the walker of the path you take. Render yourself tenderly.

Whether you pat yourself on the back or kick yourself, whatever you did or didn’t do, it was done or undone and is instantly over.

It is already the past. Never mind the past. It is past. It does not linger except in the furrows of your mind.

Be a little mindless. Let it go. Let it recede. Receding is what the past you like to hang onto is doing anyway.

All your good deeds are in the past, and all what you call misdeeds are also in the past.

You have a certain spin directed toward your actions, and you waste yourself.

Let sleeping dogs lie.

Whatever you did or didn’t do a moment ago no longer exists. None of it is current now.

What you do next is up to you.

The past is no longer in your purview. Get out of the past.

You have this moment before you, and this is yours to mold as you like. It is only a habit to dissect the past, that which is named the past.

You can look at the past as though it is a disposable ladder already folded and thrown away.

You can’t go up and down that particular ladder again.

Get down then from all your thinking about it. Here is a new ladder now under your feet to climb.

Concerning the past, you are on automatic.

Get out of the past. Your mind will be clearer and your heart too.

Steer through life with your heart. Your thoughts never finish themselves. Your thoughts go backwards and forwards.

Your heart has a knowing.

Let your goodness of heart steer you through the shallows of life and take you to the heights.

You are rising fast.

You are almost at the peak. You are climbing so fast that soon you will be able to see the green valleys from a wider perspective.

There is no condemning.

There is no doing. There is no undoing.

There is nothing to undo.

Only your thoughts think so.

Add Comment http://heavenletters.org/comment/reply/36580 || Printer friendly version http://heavenletters.org/print/36580

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/get-unstuck-from-your-past.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Recent Activity

Meindert Arends posted a discussion in The Ascended Masters
God said:Why not be satisfied?Why not be satisfied rather than dissatisfied?Consider that your…
Apr 6, 2014
God said:It takes courage to even be discouraged.Do you see what I mean? You are courageous to be…
Apr 5, 2014
God said: It is not that you owe allegiance to Me and, therefore, must give your allegiance to…
Apr 4, 2014
God said: What if you could nudge your thoughts over to accept that everything that happens is for…
Apr 3, 2014
God said:It is like you, human being that you are, have come into My Life, a welcomed visitor.I am…
Apr 2, 2014
God said:You do not begin to perceive or even conceive the strength you have, the strength you…
Apr 1, 2014
God said:You live life, and you don’t grasp that you imagine it, although, sometimes life does seem…
Mar 31, 2014
God said:In the past I have told you that you are not wonderful to forgive, for you are not…
Mar 30, 2014
More…