God said:

Hurray for life and Earth and all the glorious Beings who populate it, the creatures great and small.

Each being plays his part, the elephants and the ants.

I am in awe over the world that was created by My idea, and which is now your idea.

Note how the world is always changing.

Nothing in the world stays the same.

The sunlight through your window changes minute by minute.

The sky, the trees, the motion, and you are a beloved witness to it all.

If you were told ahead of time how the sunlight would shimmer on the lapping ocean, you would have paid for admission.

You would have stood in line for hours, and how you would have marveled at the picture before you.

And the stars.

You would have paid all your life’s savings to see the miracle of the stars.

All this is free for you day and night.

Sometimes you drive by without a glance at the moon and the stars.

You must know that all these and a thousand more everyday events are spectacular gifts from Heaven.

And water itself!

What an occasion for joy.

You can splash in it.

You can drink it.

You can make ice cubes of it, and you can melt the ice cubes.

Are you not a miracle worker of sorts on your own?

You can see far, and you can see near.

You can read!

There are such things as reading and walking and remembering and forgetting.

Atoms you see as matter, and you turn pages, and you are a story you are writing.

And babies! What a boon are babies to the world.

What is not a most wonderful thing on Earth?

Is a lady bug not something to admire?

A spider? A butterfly?

What is not to marvel at?

Think of what you, a human being, are when you pay attention to what a marvel you are.

You can make sounds that mean something.

You have ears to hear. You have legs to stand on.

You have teeth to chew with, and a throat to swallow with.

Yes, I am enamored with My Creation and the joys it brings.

You may think of agony more than you think of joy.

At the same time as you may forget the miracle of life on Earth, you are attached to it.

The sands of time slip through your fingers.

Suffering accrues because nothing stays the same.

The idea of loss is made up.

If you were not attached to whatever you are attached to, you would not know suffering.

You wouldn’t come across it.

Life or death, it wouldn’t matter.

What would be the difference?

And, of course, the difference is the way you look at it all.

You key in life in a certain way, and this makes all the difference when difference does not really exist nor does it really really matter.

If you were not attached to youth, why would you mourn its passing?

What if you could live on Earth and love it as it is, love it for the privilege of being here, love it for the privilege of all the seeming opposites, the hot and the cold, the fast and the slow, the round and the square.

If you knew you had one hour left on Earth, oh, how you would savor the experience.

You would savor all the pictures that are manifested and what you make of them.

You would see that you live in a movie, and you would love the movie, all aspects of it, all the colors, all the shades, the rich and the poor, and anything else you put together.

You would love the varnished and the unvarnished.

You would love. How you would love. You would love yourself, this diamond in the rough.

You would love every face.

You would love every parcel of creation.

You would somersault in joy at being alive on this Earth and exactly where you dwell.

You would love.

You would roll over in love and know love and love alone.

Where have you gotten the idea that only certain occasions in life are to be loved and others are not to be loved?

Without that prediction idea, you would feel the riptide of life, and there is not a minute or an inch that you would ever want to miss out on, for all would be precious and beautiful and amazing to you.

So is life on Earth.

Add Comment || Printer friendly version
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/if-you-were-not-attached-why-would-you-mourn.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Recent Activity

Meindert Arends posted a discussion in The Ascended Masters
God said:Why not be satisfied?Why not be satisfied rather than dissatisfied?Consider that your…
Apr 6, 2014
God said:It takes courage to even be discouraged.Do you see what I mean? You are courageous to be…
Apr 5, 2014
God said: It is not that you owe allegiance to Me and, therefore, must give your allegiance to…
Apr 4, 2014
God said: What if you could nudge your thoughts over to accept that everything that happens is for…
Apr 3, 2014
God said:It is like you, human being that you are, have come into My Life, a welcomed visitor.I am…
Apr 2, 2014
God said:You do not begin to perceive or even conceive the strength you have, the strength you…
Apr 1, 2014
God said:You live life, and you don’t grasp that you imagine it, although, sometimes life does seem…
Mar 31, 2014
God said:In the past I have told you that you are not wonderful to forgive, for you are not…
Mar 30, 2014
More…