God said:

Look for harmony, and say Yes to it.

When you find yourself drawn in a direction, give it a whirl.

Until you do, you don’t know to what heights a direction can take you.

You may not know how or why a certain direction occurs to you, yet, go ahead and follow it.

Don’t analyze it.

All you need to know is that you have the thought to go somewhere.

It could be you suddenly have a thought of someone from long ago.

Well, get in touch with that person.

You don’t have to know why.

So many of My children keep looking for signs from Me while signs are cast before them right and left.

I am not directing you or anyone to spend your lifetime looking for signs, yet, when you find yourself drawn a certain way, by all means, see where it takes you.

Perhaps you have an out-of-way thought to play the guitar.

Maybe you used to strum a little, or maybe you never have.

It doesn’t matter.

This doesn’t mean you are to run out and buy a guitar and become an overnight lead guitarist.

What it means is to maybe look up guitars on the internet or stop at a music store and see where you go from there.

The point is that you don’t immediately react: “Naw,” and close the thought down.

Maybe the idea takes you far, or maybe it doesn’t lead you anywhere.

The point is, however, that ahead of time, you never know where a thought will take you, or what thought will lead to another or where a thought may lead you to somewhere totally unexpected, somewhere you would never have thought of, and to your delight.

Be open. Be open enough to answer the door.

It is understood that you can’t avail yourself of everything.

A suggestion may reach you from outside you.

Let’s say you’re not much of a party-goer, and, yet, when a friend invites you to his party, and you feel an inkling to go, well, then, go.

You can always leave, or, maybe you meet the true love of your life there, or, you meet a movie producer who wants you to play a part in his next movie, or, you meet an ordinary person who leads you to an area of life you have long wanted, or, nothing momentous happens except that you went to the party.

One of your concerns with life is that you never know what is going to happen. This is so.

And this is why life can be a startling joy to you as well. Let’s say that somehow you feel like walking a different way home.

You don’t have to weigh a situation like this.

The thought occurs to you, so, walk another way home.

That’s all you need to know.

It’s possible that there is something unexpected and delightful on your way home.

Maybe you pass by a bookstore and see that the very book you have been wanting in the window, or, you bump into an old friend, or, maybe, nothing at all happens except that you walked home a different way.

Routine has a place in life yet not always.

No matter what your position in life, you are an adventurer.

Even if you are a recluse, you are an adventurer.

Your life is the adventure you are on.

It may not seem like an adventure to anyone else, and, yet, it is your adventure.

This world is filled with many things, that which is called big and that which is called little.

You don’t have to go to another land to live in order to have your adventure.

There are people who travel far and wide, and there are people confined to their bed.

Your adventure is more than your position in the world.

Your mind and heart travel.

Adventure is something that goes on within you.

Presumably, someone could travel the whole world and not feel as much of a sense adventure as someone walking down a familiar street may.

Everything in life is interior, beloveds, do you know what I mean?

Add Comment || Printer friendly version
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/where-will-your-thoughts-take-you.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Recent Activity

Meindert Arends posted a discussion in The Ascended Masters
God said:Why not be satisfied?Why not be satisfied rather than dissatisfied?Consider that your…
Apr 6, 2014
God said:It takes courage to even be discouraged.Do you see what I mean? You are courageous to be…
Apr 5, 2014
God said: It is not that you owe allegiance to Me and, therefore, must give your allegiance to…
Apr 4, 2014
God said: What if you could nudge your thoughts over to accept that everything that happens is for…
Apr 3, 2014
God said:It is like you, human being that you are, have come into My Life, a welcomed visitor.I am…
Apr 2, 2014
God said:You do not begin to perceive or even conceive the strength you have, the strength you…
Apr 1, 2014
God said:You live life, and you don’t grasp that you imagine it, although, sometimes life does seem…
Mar 31, 2014
God said:In the past I have told you that you are not wonderful to forgive, for you are not…
Mar 30, 2014
More…