Heavenletter #4845 A Metaphor of the Dawn .

God said:

What I AM, you ARE.

These are not just words I say. I do not have a line, beloveds.

I love all, and I speak to all, for, in My vantage, there is One I speak to.

You and I are One, and all those other forms you believe are others are One, and I speak to them as well.

I am immersed in Oneness.

Wherever I go, Oneness. Actually, I do not go anywhere.

I am established in Oneness.

I sink deeply into Oneness, which is to say, that I rise to Oneness even as I am not occupied in the process of rising.

I rise by virtue of Being.

You are not really in the process of rising either.

You are in the process of remembering.

Rising itself is not something you have to learn or be taught.

Consider rising as the train you are riding on.

You just think you are on a train called by another name, called, perhaps, Trying to Manage, or Struggling, or Searching for Love.

Beloveds, you search for what you already are.

You are My Self.

You are on a cruise, and you still think the cruise ship is docked.

Here you are sailing, sailing, sailing while you imagine you are moored on land.

You are yearning for the ship to get going when you are already at your destination. I am your destination.

Heaven is your destination.

Oneness is your call of port.

It is not by dint of Will that you wake up to Where you already are, or, if you prefer, to say Oneness.

Oneness may be simple, yet it is rich. Oneness is a deep well.

Oneness is the furthermost height. Right now, you are verging on the horizon, beloveds.

O, you are so close to the Horizon of your Awareness.

Not by dint of Will, do you realize your Self-Realization.

Self-realization is not a forced act.

You can’t make it happen.

Self-Realization is not something you can hammer into existence – into your awareness of its existence.

It is already a fait accompli, yet you have a Grand Desire for it.

Let the desire be the compass you set.

Let your desire become your intention, and then you can let go of your intention.

You let intention do its job.

Self-Realization is not something you make happen. It is something you let happen. Beloveds, no need or reason to try so hard.

Consider your desire for recognized realization of what already is as your GPS. You just have to turn it on.

When it comes to Self-Realization, which is the natural course of events, you don’t rule it.

It is not at your command, nor is your awareness directly at your command.

Once you have set your GPS, you easily listen. It’s more like going along with it, nice and easy.

Your blossoming awareness is inevitable.

It is going to happen with you or not.

It is going to happen when it happens.

It is like a dawn.

When you are up early enough, you see what could be called an inkling of dawn.

The full-blown dawn will always come, yet you don’t rush it.

You can’t rush it.

The dawn dawns as it dawns.

It dawns in its own clock.

And, then, suddenly, there is full-blown dawn in front of you, and you can take its picture.

This metaphor of the dawn falls shorts, however, because quickly the dawn is over and the morning is before you.

When Self-Realization has sprung wide open, it stays.

It is always with you.

And, yet, now that I think of it, that metaphor of the dawn may work and work well, for consciousness grows and grows until your little self is not even a consideration any longer, and you are love, boundless bounding love.

You and I always partnered.

Now you can know it.

Add Comment || Printer friendly version
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-metaphor-of-the-dawn.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Recent Activity

Meindert Arends posted a discussion in The Ascended Masters
God said:Why not be satisfied?Why not be satisfied rather than dissatisfied?Consider that your…
Apr 6, 2014
God said:It takes courage to even be discouraged.Do you see what I mean? You are courageous to be…
Apr 5, 2014
God said: It is not that you owe allegiance to Me and, therefore, must give your allegiance to…
Apr 4, 2014
God said: What if you could nudge your thoughts over to accept that everything that happens is for…
Apr 3, 2014
God said:It is like you, human being that you are, have come into My Life, a welcomed visitor.I am…
Apr 2, 2014
God said:You do not begin to perceive or even conceive the strength you have, the strength you…
Apr 1, 2014
God said:You live life, and you don’t grasp that you imagine it, although, sometimes life does seem…
Mar 31, 2014
God said:In the past I have told you that you are not wonderful to forgive, for you are not…
Mar 30, 2014
More…