Heavenletter #4837 Words Do Their Best

God said:
How beautiful is a day in the life of God.

Of course, there are no days. No day is separated from any other. In My existence, there is not time at all.

Time is a kind of disguise. And, yet, the world bends to this fictitious snippet from Eternity.

Does Eternity sound long to you? Yes, but, no,

Eternity isn’t long at all. It just is.

You live in Eternity.

Eternity may seem like a long unending road to you. It is true it is unending, or it wouldn’t be Eternity.

You can’t truly pin curl Eternity or part its hair.

Nor can you combine it with anything.

Eternity is sort of like the air you breathe. Where does the air begin and the air end?

The air is not Eternity, yet it goes a long way. Where do you pinpoint the air? Hard to say. Air is, and so are you just as well.

You may have wanted life to occur in a flash, and it does.

Life is a flash in the pan.

Blink. Blip.

This is life, and yet it is a flash on a continuum. It’s sort of like a carpet rolled out for you. Sort of.

There is no defining Eternity any more than there is defining Me.

True, the finite can bring you closer to Me and closer to an understanding of Infinity, yet there is no definitiveness in Eternity.

Words do their best.

There is only so far that words can go.

The field of Eternity is wordless.

We can say that the field of Eternity is without thought.

Eternity is to words like Beingness to what? Your little self, perhaps.

Eternity is above and beyond. It is an essence.

A photo cannot be taken of your Being. Nevertheless,

Eternity and Vastness and Infinity and all these indefinables are breathless and beautiful.

Beloveds, you are the same.

You are Eternity and Vastness and Infinity and Beauty, all these inescapable and yet indefinable qualities.

Yet these words do not really signify qualities because the Grand Essences like Beauty and Vastness and God and so forth don’t really have attributes.

They are so much more advanced than attributes.

But for the sake of communication, the thought forms of communication that language provides,

We use words as best We can. In fact, you, my dear Human Being, can say anything you want.

You can make up anything you want as well. And so you have made up the word danger.

You don’t really believe that Eternity and Infinity are in danger of anything, do you? What can possible affect the underpinnings of Eternity and so forth?

Eternity and Infinity etc. cannot wear out.

They contain no cogs that can wear out.

They contain everything you know as everything and yet, at the same time, they contain nothing.

What noise can there be in Silence?

All beautiful words I speak are full of emptiness! Or, We can say, the Fullness of emptiness!

Nothing is everything, and everything is nothing. All this is a play on words. We play on Earth without ever leaving Heaven.

Yes, of course, you are boondoggled about now.

You are on a search for what you already are.

You seek yourself that requires no seeking at all.

You have been found. Never were you lost!

Yet you have misplaced yourself. You were looking for your sunglasses and they were on your forehead all this time.

You were looking for your keys when your keys had been left in the lock.

And you have been seeking Me Who is already in your heart undisturbed.

What can possibly disturb Me, and yet a lot disturbs you.

It is truly and deeply just a game you play with yourself, like playing solitaire or kicking a stone along the street or throwing a ball.

Welcome to My Country.

Add Comment http://heavenletters.org/comment/reply/36039 || Printer friendly version http://heavenletters.org/print/36039

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/words-do-their-best.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Recent Activity

Meindert Arends posted a discussion in The Ascended Masters
God said:Why not be satisfied?Why not be satisfied rather than dissatisfied?Consider that your…
Apr 6, 2014
God said:It takes courage to even be discouraged.Do you see what I mean? You are courageous to be…
Apr 5, 2014
God said: It is not that you owe allegiance to Me and, therefore, must give your allegiance to…
Apr 4, 2014
God said: What if you could nudge your thoughts over to accept that everything that happens is for…
Apr 3, 2014
God said:It is like you, human being that you are, have come into My Life, a welcomed visitor.I am…
Apr 2, 2014
God said:You do not begin to perceive or even conceive the strength you have, the strength you…
Apr 1, 2014
God said:You live life, and you don’t grasp that you imagine it, although, sometimes life does seem…
Mar 31, 2014
God said:In the past I have told you that you are not wonderful to forgive, for you are not…
Mar 30, 2014
More…