Heavenletter #4828 Your Opportunity to Time-Travel

God said:
Take a moment to pause and to rest. No matter what the time is, no matter all that you have to do, pause.

Take a break.

Once in a while, you want to cater to yourself. Be benevolent to yourself. Cares and responsibilities can wait. They can wait half an hour, can’t they?

This Heavenletter is for those who are very stringent with themselves and seem to refrain from finding time to do what gives them joy.

Which are you?

The one who doesn’t know how to stop working, or the one for whom it is so easy to lounge around?

These two styles could be named the Doer and the Procrastinator.

We could also say that each style reveals a procrastinator, for one procrastinates taking a break, and the other procrastinates getting down to work, and many of My children are a combination of both, and change back and forth.

It’s okay to be who you are, and it’s okay to not overdo who you are.

It’s too easy to throw up your hands and say: “This is who I am,” as if this is an excuse for anything and everything. In one sense, you don’t need any excuse. In every case, you don’t want to overdo excuses.

That you are as you are doesn’t mean you don’t take responsibility for your excuses.

For some people, it is good advice to take it easy.

For others, it’s good advice to suggest that you stretch yourself. In many cases, you need both to take it easy and to stretch yourself.

Within your personality, you may be overdoing and underdoing, depending.

Regardless, much of life is not doing.

It is Being. What is the good of accomplishment if you wear yourself down to a frazzle? At the same time, what is the good of being a lazy-bones?

I assure you that this is not who you are. In life, you move. In life, you get up and do.

And, yet, from the outside, it is not possible to know all of your contribution to the world. Your contribution may be immeasurable.

Certainly, your contribution is greater than you think.

I venture to say that virtually everyone on Earth has no clue to his full contribution to the rest of mankind.

A recluse may be contributing a great deal, while a great hand-shaker may be spinning his wheels, or vice-versa.

Of course, it is you I am talking to, and not someone else. And, so, We focus on you.

Time, which does not truly exist, is, nevertheless, a factor in the world. It is a great inciter.

Time sees to it that you have a routine. It gets you out of bed in the morning and puts you to bed at night.

There is the illusion of time in the relative world.

Even so, illusion gives you good service.

Yes, you are an Eternal Timeless Being, and, yet, you are loaned out to time, and you obey it.

Living in the world, you have the opportunity, so to speak, to time-travel.

You really are in two places at once, beloveds.

You are in the fulsomeness of Heaven at the same time as you have your feet on Earth. You do serve two masters: the world and Heaven.

You do have one foot in each boat.

Not that you always know where you are and Who you are.

This is not all bad, beloveds, to be adrift. It shows you are getting somewhere. Heaven and Earth are not opposed to each other.

You time-travel, and you are space-situated.

And you are in Heaven where there is no time or space.

You have not always known this, and, now, you know.

Add Comment http://heavenletters.org/comment/reply/35943 || Printer friendly version http://heavenletters.org/print/35943

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/your-opportunity-to-time-travel.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Recent Activity

Meindert Arends posted a discussion in The Ascended Masters
God said:Why not be satisfied?Why not be satisfied rather than dissatisfied?Consider that your…
Apr 6, 2014
God said:It takes courage to even be discouraged.Do you see what I mean? You are courageous to be…
Apr 5, 2014
God said: It is not that you owe allegiance to Me and, therefore, must give your allegiance to…
Apr 4, 2014
God said: What if you could nudge your thoughts over to accept that everything that happens is for…
Apr 3, 2014
God said:It is like you, human being that you are, have come into My Life, a welcomed visitor.I am…
Apr 2, 2014
God said:You do not begin to perceive or even conceive the strength you have, the strength you…
Apr 1, 2014
God said:You live life, and you don’t grasp that you imagine it, although, sometimes life does seem…
Mar 31, 2014
God said:In the past I have told you that you are not wonderful to forgive, for you are not…
Mar 30, 2014
More…