Heavenletter #4824 The Wiring of the Universe .

God said:
Made from the same cloth, you link arms with reflections of yourself.

The reflected light extends around the world and back again. You are a spiral who encircles the world that is often spoken of as God’s World.

It is My World in that I created it, and it is your world because you are the Created and live in this world.

It is an honor to be created in My Image and to be chosen to inhabit the Earth. Notice I say inhabit. I do not say inhibit.

Circling the world isn’t enclosing it. It is an ever-widening spiral you spin, and the spiral is made of your light.

How splendid how you spiral and bring the whole world with you to sing.

What is the weather of the world today?

I look at you, for you are like a weather vane of love. Equate happiness with love.

Oh, the happiness you give. You are alive on Earth to brighten Earth and all on it. I compare you to the Sun.

I also sometimes compare Myself to the ever-present Sun that lights the sky by day and whose light continues at night as it reflects itself on the white Moon, the Moon that is only happy to reflect the sun.

Nor can the sun be any happier to be reflected. “Take all of me,” says the Sun.

The light alone, reflected or direct, is the wiring of the Universe.

Light passes itself around voluminously. Light lights the heart.

The volume of light is turned up. We can say that light refurbishes itself. Light is self-sustaining.

Once sunlight has shone on you, you reflect it. Light never burns out. It ignites itself again and again.

Soon you will see that all is light. We can call light energy, for all is energy, and all is love.

How entwined is all of life. Light casts no shadows. There is no interruption of light. It is a continuous spiral. More than glances are exchanged when eyes meet. Light is given, and light is received.

What is a smile but an acknowledgement of light?

Sweet are the smiles in passing. Exchange smiles, and no one is a stranger.

What if you have known everyone before?

What if, with everyone you meet, it is not a first meeting but a reunion?

Even if for only a moment in passing, you have acknowledged your Oneness. What else is there to acknowledge?

When you see someone for what seems like the first time, it is a re-connection. It is an embrace.

It is a welcome back, this exchange of light. Something drew you to each other.

If you literally bump into someone, it is an occasion. Bumping into each other makes sure you notice each other.

Nothing more than, “Excuse me,” may be said, yet something more, something great, is taken care of, perhaps a contract.

There is no need to figure out what the transaction actually is. It is enough.

Something has been taken care of.

A promise fulfilled itself. Metaphorically, you shook hands.

Even when you try to avoid a chance encounter, you cannot avoid it, or, if you do, the seeming other will show up again until a hello is exchanged and remembrance acknowledged even when you have no conscious recollection.

A glance is exchanged and duly noted.

More than you possibly grasp is going on all the time.

You are dancing on stage, beloveds.

The stage is Earth, and you do-si-do.

And that is enough, and that is okay.

Souls have touched, you understand.

And, so, My Will is done.
Add Comment http://heavenletters.org/comment/reply/35893 || Printer friendly version http://heavenletters.org/print/35893

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-wiring-of-the-universe.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Recent Activity

Meindert Arends posted a discussion in The Ascended Masters
God said:Why not be satisfied?Why not be satisfied rather than dissatisfied?Consider that your…
Apr 6, 2014
God said:It takes courage to even be discouraged.Do you see what I mean? You are courageous to be…
Apr 5, 2014
God said: It is not that you owe allegiance to Me and, therefore, must give your allegiance to…
Apr 4, 2014
God said: What if you could nudge your thoughts over to accept that everything that happens is for…
Apr 3, 2014
God said:It is like you, human being that you are, have come into My Life, a welcomed visitor.I am…
Apr 2, 2014
God said:You do not begin to perceive or even conceive the strength you have, the strength you…
Apr 1, 2014
God said:You live life, and you don’t grasp that you imagine it, although, sometimes life does seem…
Mar 31, 2014
God said:In the past I have told you that you are not wonderful to forgive, for you are not…
Mar 30, 2014
More…