Heavenletter #4815 Drop Fear. Gain Confidence.

God said:

If you want to see the light, look where the light is.

This is the same as saying to keep your attention where you want it to be – in the light — and let go of attention of the dark.

Fear is on the dark side. Let fear go.

This does not mean to be foolhardy.

This means to be sensible. With fear, you tremble.

Don’t go by your fears, for, if you do, you will be timid, and you will not act.

You will sit with fear. I am not suggesting that you be a reckless daredevil.

No, I am suggesting that you dare to have courage.

It takes a certain courage to look at the light and drop the dark.

At least know that you have choice.

You do not have to be paralyzed.

Whatever you do, you want to do it with courage. It’s possible that courage is a synonym of confidence. Go with God. Go with confidence.

Look, it takes a lot of courage to live in the world, especially when your main thought is protecting yourself as if you need armor.

If your main thrust of life is safety, then you move in the arena of danger, and danger is on the dark side.

Look, I know that life for you is not a lark.

It is not all dancing around the Maypole. And you may think that in the world, you are dealing with reality.

The reality of life in the world is that you are dealing with illusion.

Now, you may say that it’s no illusion that if a train is coming and if you stand on the track, a train will run over you.

Fine, don’t stand on the track.

No one is asking you to stand on the train track and dare the train. I am not saying you have to explain anything or prove anything.

I’m saying that fear keeps you huddled. I am saying to get over your fears that inevitably keep you back from life.

How many of My children fear love because they fear losing it?

Sometimes you fear losing love so much that you make sure you don’t love.

I am telling you to let go of fear, for it interferes in your love of life. Fear cuts you off. Perhaps you fear losing wealth.

Perhaps you can see more clearly how fear of loss keeps you where you are. If you don’t have love, you won’t lose it.

And, if you don’t have health – even health – you have something to complain about.

I say to fear your own complaints and run away from them like the plague. Fear is a plague.

Complaints are the rash the plague leaves you with.

Am I getting through to you?

What you call realistic is fear dressed up as a good guy.

Beloveds, can it be realistic to fear living life so that you don’t venture into it? Life is meant to be the adventure of a lifetime.

The adventure includes movement, and it also includes rest.

It’s okay to stop and rest.

Yet your pledge is not to desist life but to live it, at least meet it halfway. Life doesn’t have to hunt for you.

Perhaps you wait for life to reach you.

Okay, while you are waiting, go out to the forefront of life where life can see you. You can meet life.

If you have been hiding from it, no longer hide from it. Go out there. Get into center court.

If you always wanted to be an artist and feared being a mediocre artist, paint anyway.

Do not deny yourself the opportunity to follow your heart and fulfill your dreams.

No one says you have to be a great artist. I say if you want to create, then create.

If you want to love, then love. You can be realistic and paint.

You don’t have to quit your job in order to paint. Paint now.

Add Comment || Printer friendly version
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/drop-fear-gain-confidence.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Recent Activity

Meindert Arends posted a discussion in The Ascended Masters
God said:Why not be satisfied?Why not be satisfied rather than dissatisfied?Consider that your…
Apr 6, 2014
God said:It takes courage to even be discouraged.Do you see what I mean? You are courageous to be…
Apr 5, 2014
God said: It is not that you owe allegiance to Me and, therefore, must give your allegiance to…
Apr 4, 2014
God said: What if you could nudge your thoughts over to accept that everything that happens is for…
Apr 3, 2014
God said:It is like you, human being that you are, have come into My Life, a welcomed visitor.I am…
Apr 2, 2014
God said:You do not begin to perceive or even conceive the strength you have, the strength you…
Apr 1, 2014
God said:You live life, and you don’t grasp that you imagine it, although, sometimes life does seem…
Mar 31, 2014
God said:In the past I have told you that you are not wonderful to forgive, for you are not…
Mar 30, 2014
More…