Heavenletter #4799 All the Threads of Life.

God said:

Listen, on the surface level, there is no figuring out a life, not yours, not anyone’s. Perhaps a life looks like a waste to you, uncalled for, objected to, purposeless.

No matter how you may look at a life, it is serving the person and the world. What I am speaking of is far away from your logic.

Someone spends his life in what can only seem from the outside as wasteful, and, yet, even that life as seen in the world, is fulfilling something.

I am not speaking of payback or anything like that.

Even what you see as a pitiful life, or an unconscionable life, purposeless so far as you can see, even that life, such a life, is serving the Universe.

Impossible, you say, yet this that I say is possible, more than possible, absolutely so.

A life shipwrecked on a deserted island serves. No man is an island.

On the human level, this is unsolvable.

On a deeper level, this is infallible.

Now I have said it. No life is wasted. Every life serves the whole.

If you could follow all the threads of life, you would be amazed. You would be glad for everyone and everything.

Every single life on Earth is playing itself out in a favorable way.

A life long or a life short, it is the same. Fulfilled purpose that you are unable to see prevails.

It seems absurd to you to hear Me say that what you can only see as a miserable life nevertheless has value.

And, yet, I say that to you and, yet, how you resist this way of looking at a life, for there are lives you approve of and also lives you disapprove of.

You may give lip service to not judging, and yet you judge a mile a minute.

Perhaps, then, it has to be said that even in your judging, a purpose is served.

You might ask, “God, are You telling me that everything that happens is okay? Okay on a level deeper than I can fathom? That makes no sense.”

Beloveds, that is exactly what I am saying.

From the angle of your perception, this makes no sense to you at all.

Your present mind finds it impossible to comprehend that there is good in everything.

“Even in terror, God?”

Yes, even in everything that you would call terrible, far greater than terrible exists.

Let’s put this another way: What is the sense of protesting that which has already occurred? That makes no sense either, now, does it?

From everything you can see, life on Earth is imperfect.

There are wrongs that are not righted and innocence disrespected.

There are all kinds of outrageous qualities in life, and here am I, God, telling you: “Now, now, this is okay.”

And, in the same breath, you hear from Me: “There are acts that are better for you not to perform.”

It has been said that there is a list marked in stone that tells you what is not helpful for you to do. It may seem to you that I speak out of both sides of My mouth.

If you want happiness in your human life, of course, you refrain from causing hurt or downright harm.

There is no question.

Of course, you make life as nice for seeming others as you possibly can. Everyone who suffers is you.

There is no other. Play nice. Absolutely.

Yes, at the same time, whatever plays out on the surface of life has value in a bigger picture.

Yes, even gross misconduct accomplishes something worthwhile. Yes, there is good in everything.

Of course, the word good is a judgment.

The word good stamps okay, while the word bad stamps disapproval.

Your need to know is not necessary.

Your need to move forward is essential. Your understanding is not essential.

From the Earth perspective, it is essential to let go, only that.

Even to the extent of letting go of what is impossible for you to grasp in the first place.

Perhaps you can call this letting go of what you cannot understand as forgiveness.

Add Comment || Printer friendly versionPermanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/all-the-threads-of-life.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Recent Activity

Meindert Arends posted a discussion in The Ascended Masters
God said:Why not be satisfied?Why not be satisfied rather than dissatisfied?Consider that your…
Apr 6, 2014
God said:It takes courage to even be discouraged.Do you see what I mean? You are courageous to be…
Apr 5, 2014
God said: It is not that you owe allegiance to Me and, therefore, must give your allegiance to…
Apr 4, 2014
God said: What if you could nudge your thoughts over to accept that everything that happens is for…
Apr 3, 2014
God said:It is like you, human being that you are, have come into My Life, a welcomed visitor.I am…
Apr 2, 2014
God said:You do not begin to perceive or even conceive the strength you have, the strength you…
Apr 1, 2014
God said:You live life, and you don’t grasp that you imagine it, although, sometimes life does seem…
Mar 31, 2014
God said:In the past I have told you that you are not wonderful to forgive, for you are not…
Mar 30, 2014
More…