Heavenletter #4795 Mistaken Identity.

God said:
Come before Me today, not as a supplicant, but as a giver. You are giving Me your attention. You are attending to Me. All you do, you do on My behalf. All you do, you do for My sake.

There is only One. Of course, in the world, it is as if you are subsidiary to Me. What seems and what is – they are two different stories. Your individual identity, as real as it may seem, is an illusion.

I say, “I AM.” Now, you, Myself, Whom I speak to now as you, I ask you to say: “I AM.” This is your whole story. You ARE. You exist more than in a body.

You exist. You ARE. We ARE. We ARE One. All the rest is history of perception. The whole world is perception.

Perceive the Truth, that you and I are not separate but One. As One, what do you need, and to Whom would you ask?

You can only ask yourself Who art Myself.
Of course, you are more than you believe you are. This has to be so.

If I am Divine, and I assure you that I am, then what can you be?

You exist as separate from Me only in this world of illusion. Your true identity isn’t who you seem to be in this world.

This is false identification. I am your true Identity. I AM your Mighty Self. All glory to the One.

You are Consciousness, and I am Consciousness. We are One Being. Separation does not exist.

You may scratch your head when I say this, yet you can stop scratching. This is the Truth. The rest is illusion.

Daily happenings are illusion. All the motions you go through and grow through – illusion. This dear illusion, real-seeming, yet illusion.

There is more than your eyes to see with. There is an inner I to see with. I see you in all your magnificence. Begin to see your Self Who radiates Me.

That you are truly made in My image may be incomprehensible to you. Long have you held a different picture, and, yet, the picture you have held may be hard to give up.

If you see yourself as a pauper even with a million dollars in your pocket, you are a pauper. You might as well be.

If you see yourself as unbeautiful, no matter how beautiful you are, you carry yourself as you see yourself to be and not as you are.

If you see yourself as ill, by golly, you are, regardless of the Truth. Can I, God, be unwell? Not at all, nor can you be ill except as you accept unreality.

In the world, you may be surrounded with the appearance of difficulties. You give the perceived difficulties your allegiance.

You believe in them heart and soul – well, not soul, because your soul knows better. Your soul does not age, as you see age. Your soul does not falter, as you see falter.

In Truth, problems are not except as you say they are.
Even if you are a knight in shining armor, and you think you wear rags, you see yourself as a ragged person.

Do you begin to see how uncreditable illusion is?
Despite appearances, you and I are One. I am One, and you are the Same One.

Grammar cannot convey the Truth of you. The world does not see the Truth of you.

Too often the world does not see the Truth of Me, or the world may see it and turn away from it as unbelievable.

Knowing is stronger than believing. What is true does not have to be believed in. What is true is true regardless of belief.

You are a Knower of Truth, and you know it not. See Truth now. See, and the whole world changes before your eyes.

Add Comment http://heavenletters.org/comment/reply/35477 || Printer friendly version http://heavenletters.org/print/35477

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/mistaken-identity.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Recent Activity

Meindert Arends posted a discussion in The Ascended Masters
God said:Why not be satisfied?Why not be satisfied rather than dissatisfied?Consider that your…
Apr 6, 2014
God said:It takes courage to even be discouraged.Do you see what I mean? You are courageous to be…
Apr 5, 2014
God said: It is not that you owe allegiance to Me and, therefore, must give your allegiance to…
Apr 4, 2014
God said: What if you could nudge your thoughts over to accept that everything that happens is for…
Apr 3, 2014
God said:It is like you, human being that you are, have come into My Life, a welcomed visitor.I am…
Apr 2, 2014
God said:You do not begin to perceive or even conceive the strength you have, the strength you…
Apr 1, 2014
God said:You live life, and you don’t grasp that you imagine it, although, sometimes life does seem…
Mar 31, 2014
God said:In the past I have told you that you are not wonderful to forgive, for you are not…
Mar 30, 2014
More…