Heavenletter #4788 Out of This World .

God said:
When you live in the present, you are not living in the past. When you live in the present, you are not remembering, nor are you getting ahead of yourself.

When you live in the present, your identity as an individual is not active either. You are not aware of being in the present.

You simply are there. The present is no more than Eternity and Infinity, and it is no less.

When you are into a movie, you are not thinking: “Boy, I am really excited about this movie.”

When you are into a movie, you are caught up in the movie and not observing yourself.
We could say you have surrendered.

You have surrendered all your boundaries. And so you arise, and so you live life.
It is like you are reading a wonderful book.

The book is open. You are not noting the page number or the font or the author or the title of the book. You are not in parentheses.

We can say that you and the book are one.

You are immersed in it and yet apart.
Do you begin to see how Eternity and Infinity have nothing to do with time? You are not in time.

Of course, it feels like you are, the same way right now you feel your fingers or the keyboard or your feet on the carpet.

Of course, in the world, there is physical reality.
When I speak of Reality, I speak of a different dimension of consciousness.

All that there are words for is the relative world.

Even the meanings of words change in the relative world. In the relative world, new words proclaim themselves.

The physical world is the physical world. The physical world is ever-changing.

Change is the name of the world. It is ever-changing, and there is differentiation.

You see your hands. They move for you. They touch. They feel. They play the piano.
This is not the Reality I speak of.

In the world, bodies are born, and bodies die.
In the Vastness which We can call Infinity and Eternity, without time, there isn’t the fluctuation.

Souls are timeless. Your soul is timeless. What I tell you is that, tied to the extant world, all that you see and all that you live is not real.

Certainly, it seems real, and you feel your life depends on it. You have all the senses that help you live in the world of illusion.

It is not surprising that the physical world seems real to you. You really enter into the world.

Beyond the world you seemingly live in, there is another Reality. Actually, it is the only true Reality, and you are here with Me where the Unknown is known.

The outer world has beauty and love. There is no doubt about that. In the Reality I speak of, you don’t wear a body.

You are light. In Heaven, you are Real, and you are Eternal and Infinite. In the world of physicality, you exist only for a while.

Even if you lived in the world in a body for a thousand years, you would be living in illusion. In the extant world, your life is like a flash in the pan.

In Eternity and Infinity, there is no end to you.

You are always. Vastness lives in Vastness. You are Vastness. You may appear as a blip on the screen, yet the blip and the screen are all illusion.

You are never really anywhere except with Me.

Regardless of the hold that life in the world has on you, you are never anywhere but with Me.

This is how We are One, One Wonderful One, out of this world.

Add Comment http://heavenletters.org/comment/reply/35385 || Printer friendly versionhttp://heavenletters.org/print/35385

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/out-of-this-world.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Recent Activity

Meindert Arends posted a discussion in The Ascended Masters
God said:Why not be satisfied?Why not be satisfied rather than dissatisfied?Consider that your…
Apr 6, 2014
God said:It takes courage to even be discouraged.Do you see what I mean? You are courageous to be…
Apr 5, 2014
God said: It is not that you owe allegiance to Me and, therefore, must give your allegiance to…
Apr 4, 2014
God said: What if you could nudge your thoughts over to accept that everything that happens is for…
Apr 3, 2014
God said:It is like you, human being that you are, have come into My Life, a welcomed visitor.I am…
Apr 2, 2014
God said:You do not begin to perceive or even conceive the strength you have, the strength you…
Apr 1, 2014
God said:You live life, and you don’t grasp that you imagine it, although, sometimes life does seem…
Mar 31, 2014
God said:In the past I have told you that you are not wonderful to forgive, for you are not…
Mar 30, 2014
More…