Heavenletter #4787 There Are No Limits.

God said:

Surely, ultimately, when you get down to it, your body is formed from a lump of clay. This is where dust unto dust comes from.

The body comes, and the body goes. It is said I blew on you, and you became form. I blew your spirit into the form of you, and so you are the breath of you.

You are a breath of life.

You are soul, and soul shall you ever be. You may be without body, yet, without soul, you can never be. Bodies don’t walk around by themselves.

There is mind and heart.

I suppose We could call soul an overview. Or We can call soul the very existence of you. Without soul, there is no you.

You may identify with your body.

You do identify with your body and a certain name given to you, you who live in a certain house or live on the street and so rest your head on the pavement at night.

Only in the relative world do place and position exist. It is as if the world does not make place for everyone.

There are mansions, and there are hovels, and sometimes you may have no shelter in the world. Nevertheless, you are under My auspices.

You are always in My arms. Regardless of what you may feel, this is a given.

I am your Shelter. I am the roof over your head, and I am your very Foundation. I am the solid ground you tread on.

We can say that I am your Life.

We can say that I am your very Soul. Soul you are. Spirit of My Spirit, you are.

And there is Oneness.

Don’t forget Oneness, the Reality of You.

The physical reality that you see, it’s a lot to you, yet, really, the physical manifestation has its place, yet it is not everything.

It is not much. Your impression is otherwise. You hold onto your impression that the physical is your Very Life, and your Very Existence.

The physical is a figure drawn in crayon. It gives you a shape. It outlines you -- you Who are Vastness far beyond the boundaries of your body, far beyond the boundaries of the world.

Think of the energy contained in Vastness. There is no way you do not far outdistance your body, this lump of clay.

Your body is a motor car on loan to you for a while.

You may think you are dependent upon your motor car in order to get anywhere, and, yet, in truth, you are everywhere.

How far can a soul go? Everywhere.

Your soul can go beyond everywhere you have consciousness of.

The fact is that you are Consciousness. Consciousness is your Being.

At the same time, you are often, even mostly, consciously unaware of your Very Being. What is your Being?

It is your Very Consciousness even when you are unaware of it. You may think you are a trifle.

What you may think and what you are amount to two different things.

You are, of course, My direct descendant who is ascending to the Kingdom of God. Where God is is Heaven.

And God is everywhere. In that case, everywhere is Heaven, and you have never been away from Heaven except in your awareness.

Where is God and the Kingdom of Heaven? Why, within you.

You hold the key to Heaven. It is only your mind that you have to unlock. You are nowhere but in Heaven.

Your perception is your perception. We can call it your reality, yet, by and large, your perception is a perceived reality, while your True Reality has no limits.

Vastness is vast. It has no limitation. Limitation is imitation.

Limitation does not exist. No matter how much you may think limitation is a bombshell, limitation does not exist.

You may think that life is made up of limitation, yet limitation is a manmade idea for which there is no excuse.

I do not excuse you from imaginary limitation. You are to get beyond that concept. Vastness is yours.

Limitation does not and cannot exist in Vastness.

Only the Vast can exist in Vastness.

And you are Vast. Vastness has no limits.

You have no limits except as you think you do.

Add Comment || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/there-are-no-limits.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Recent Activity

Meindert Arends posted a discussion in The Ascended Masters
God said:Why not be satisfied?Why not be satisfied rather than dissatisfied?Consider that your…
Apr 6, 2014
God said:It takes courage to even be discouraged.Do you see what I mean? You are courageous to be…
Apr 5, 2014
God said: It is not that you owe allegiance to Me and, therefore, must give your allegiance to…
Apr 4, 2014
God said: What if you could nudge your thoughts over to accept that everything that happens is for…
Apr 3, 2014
God said:It is like you, human being that you are, have come into My Life, a welcomed visitor.I am…
Apr 2, 2014
God said:You do not begin to perceive or even conceive the strength you have, the strength you…
Apr 1, 2014
God said:You live life, and you don’t grasp that you imagine it, although, sometimes life does seem…
Mar 31, 2014
God said:In the past I have told you that you are not wonderful to forgive, for you are not…
Mar 30, 2014
More…