God said:

Come over here. Come near where you can hear Me, feel Me, know Me, and know Me to be your Self, for you were made in My image. How can you know the meaning of this until you know Me? Certainly you are not that disconcerted image who runs around unsure of himself. The ordinariness that you have known your physical self to be certainly is not My image. My image is far greater than that, and so are you far greater than the body that sits and ponders or runs away from pondering.
You must know that there is more to yourself than what you see in the mirror. You must know that there is something more to you than what you have given yourself credit for. Yes, there is something more to you than the drawing of yourself you have made. You are a personification of Me. You are a logo of me, so to say.
There is more than one way to know that you are more than what meets the eye, that you have a depth unexcavated, that you have a depth as deep as the deepest ocean, that you have a height that reaches to Heaven, that you are a Divine Being dressed in a human body with all its accoutrements.
One way you know Who you are is from your knowing what you are not. You are not your money nor are you your lack of money. You are not your car. You are not the individual who walks a certain way or who can do calisthenics. You are not your family. You are not the oldest or the youngest.

There is a part of you that even observes your etched self as you go about your day. You are your own observer. Who is observing you? It is a part of you other than your personality, other than your personhood, other than the name you go by. You are the observer. I am not talking about the critic in you that you picked up along the way of life. I am talking about the Silent One within you who observes and who is not emotionally involved. This observer of you is not outside you. Within yourself, you observe yourself.

Another way you know, or have an inkling of your Greatness, is that when you read fine words, look at art, hear beautiful music, when you meet a High Being, you feel something. You feel a stirring of your Higher Self. How would you recognize a higher vibration unless you were reverberating to it? This Higher is already within you.

When you read My words here and your heart leaps even a little bit, you are recognizing more of yourself than what you see in daily life. You are getting a glimpse of the Greatness of Who you really are. Gravitate toward this Greatness, beloveds. Start thinking of yourself as Higher than you ever dreamed of. The Greater You is always present waiting to embrace itself. The Greater Being you are is already within you. Start paying attention.

You are a Divine Being housed for a while in a human body. That makes you a human being. Remember that you are Being. You are not limited to being a Doer. The world might say your worth is according to what you accomplish. I say you are Being, and that Being is worth everything.
There is that within you that longs to see the light of day. Let this longing within you rise to its full height. Come, sit down with Me.

Add Comment http://www.heavenletters.org/comment/reply/28249 || Printer friendly version http://www.heavenletters.org/print/28249

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/when-your-heart-leaps.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Recent Activity

Meindert Arends posted a discussion in The Ascended Masters
God said:Why not be satisfied?Why not be satisfied rather than dissatisfied?Consider that your…
Apr 6, 2014
God said:It takes courage to even be discouraged.Do you see what I mean? You are courageous to be…
Apr 5, 2014
God said: It is not that you owe allegiance to Me and, therefore, must give your allegiance to…
Apr 4, 2014
God said: What if you could nudge your thoughts over to accept that everything that happens is for…
Apr 3, 2014
God said:It is like you, human being that you are, have come into My Life, a welcomed visitor.I am…
Apr 2, 2014
God said:You do not begin to perceive or even conceive the strength you have, the strength you…
Apr 1, 2014
God said:You live life, and you don’t grasp that you imagine it, although, sometimes life does seem…
Mar 31, 2014
God said:In the past I have told you that you are not wonderful to forgive, for you are not…
Mar 30, 2014
More…