Babaji

Namaste to all,

I would like to be in contact with other Lightworkers and Starseeds who have an affinity with Babaji. I work with him especially while doing Reiki and recently was advised to start channeling him.

Is there any connection between Babaji and Ashtar Sheran?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Manohara,

Do you mean MAHAVTAR BABAJI ?????

It is very confusing ... as HE is of say a very very HIGH LEVEL and does a lot of things unknown to common  man ....

Please let me know ............

Let Love Light and Divinity fill us all .............................

• Dear Rajesh,
      Thank you for your note.
      Yes, Babaji Nagaraj is Mahavatar Babaji. 
    • Hi Manohara,

I appreciate your love for your master ...

Have you read "Autobiography of a Yogi" by Sri Sri Yagananda in that the snap of Mahavtar Babaji is given... Do you mean the same one ...

As frankly please do not misunderstand me but in the current market there are lot of sadhus and yogis who are trying to be someone else in order to attract more people towards them ...

And also show lots of miracles.. Sorry but try to understand me as the snap in that book is real .... Currently many claim the I am this and I am that avatar but frankly it is that the disciples fall for it. and then it is nothing but spiritual downfall ..........

Please again Manohara I am NOT trying to discourage you or hurt you in any manner ... but the name I have used is really really a very very high caliber Yogi ..... and HE is still alive and in Himalayas ...

If anything else you want to share please feel free ....

Let Love, Light and Divinity fill us All..................
    • The website of my Srila Gurudeva is www.purebhakti.com
      PureBhakti.com
      Featuring lectures, essays, and books on the science and cultivation of pure Bhakti by Srila Bhaktivedanta Narayana Gosvami Maharaja.
    • Dear Rajesh,

Pranam.

Please forgive the delay in answering you.

I belong to the Gaudiya Vaisnava sampradaya and am a Harinam disciple of H.H Sripad Bhakti Tirtha Swami Krishnapada (www.btswami.com) and a brahmana-diksa disciple of H.D.G Srila Bhaktivedanta Narayana Goswami Maharaja. I mainly practice bhakti-yoga. To me, bhakti is purna yoga and comprises all yogas.

I know that there are countless Babas, Babajis, etc. The Babaji that I'm talking about is, to my understanding, the same one that Swami Yogananda, Swami Kriyananda and various other Kriya Yogi Acharyas and sannyasi(ni)s wrote about. 

Sri Babaji came to me during my very first Usui Reiki attunement and have remained with me since every time I channel Reiki. He was also there during my Reiki attunements. He usually remains in meditation (lotus position). When I tried to respectfully inquire from him, I was "told" that he is an emanation or incarnation of Lord Sadashiva and that I would "work" with him when I would do energy healing. He looks exactly the same than in most pictures of him. I remember calling upon his name when I read Autobiography of a Yogi.

Since I'm into Vaisnavism and bhakti, I don't know the kriya techniques but already have a sadhana I thought about maybe seeking instruction in Kriya Yoga (probably through Ananda) but I'm still waiting to see if I should do it or not. My Srila Gurudeva entered mahasamadhi right before the New Year and I'm still getting used to it and taking my time.

Thank you for your concern and for sharing! 

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Meindert Arends posted a discussion in The Ascended Masters
God said:Why not be satisfied?Why not be satisfied rather than dissatisfied?Consider that your…
Apr 6, 2014
God said:It takes courage to even be discouraged.Do you see what I mean? You are courageous to be…
Apr 5, 2014
God said: It is not that you owe allegiance to Me and, therefore, must give your allegiance to…
Apr 4, 2014
God said: What if you could nudge your thoughts over to accept that everything that happens is for…
Apr 3, 2014
God said:It is like you, human being that you are, have come into My Life, a welcomed visitor.I am…
Apr 2, 2014
God said:You do not begin to perceive or even conceive the strength you have, the strength you…
Apr 1, 2014
God said:You live life, and you don’t grasp that you imagine it, although, sometimes life does seem…
Mar 31, 2014
God said:In the past I have told you that you are not wonderful to forgive, for you are not…
Mar 30, 2014
More…