2021 the Year of Raidho

8378756094?profile=RESIZE_400x

“The journey is the destination.”

Journey • Cosmic Laws of Right and Order • Riding • Movement • Wheel of World Order • Journey of Life • Spiritual Quest

“I am my right (rod), this right is indestructible, therefore I am myself indestructible, because I am my right”

This Rune shows – cause and effect:

‘For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction’

RAIDHO – is the ‘effect of your action’

Raidho represents the path of a person’s life and how it interacts and intersects with other people’s life path.

“The thrice-hallowed Cosmic Law, the Solar Wheel, the Primal Fire itself! The exalted introspective awareness or subjectivity of consciousness of his or her own godliness, for internity is just being with one’s self, and to be with one’s self is to be with the God.

As long as a people possesses unspoiled their entire original internity as a natural people (the people as a ‘natural people’ is not being in a savage condition, for uncivilized savages live in the bondage of the most horrible shamanism; the people as a ‘natural people’ on the contrary, stipulates a high level of culture, yet free from any kind of false sophistication).

It also has no cause to worship an external divinity, for an external divine service bound by ceremony is only made obvious when one is not able to find the God in one’s own innermost being, and begins to see this outside his ego and outside the world – UP THERE IN THE STARRY HEAVEN.

The less internal the person is, the more outward his life becomes. The more a people lose its internity, the more pompous and ceremonialised its outward manifestations become – in the character of its government, law and cult (all of which will begin to emerge as separate ideas). But they should remain one in the knowledge: “What I Believe is what I know, and so I also live it out”.

This Rune is interpreted as a reminder from the Universe that we must remain focused on the present moment. Raidho tell us that to make our dreams come true, we are to heed our hearts. Rune of Journey – can be long and arduous, requiring planning, foresight, determination and fortitude.

Raidho Rune – a time of change – transition – gaining insight – into the big picture, understanding the correct path for us to take. It brings a safe journey, lessons of wisdom of the past, the reins of life is ours to take, it is time to direct life, guide it, but listen too as you do. The soft road can be the foolish one; sometimes the hard high roads lend us a better perspective and let us see the road ahead clearer. Raidho Rune brings us a change in the direction we move and tell us the FUTURE HAS MORE IN STORE FOR US THAN WE HAVE LIVED THUS FAR. TRUST YOUR GUIDES – TO THE UNKNOWN. Pay attention to unexpected, synchronicities, and coincidence – to make life easier.

Raidho is a protective Rune – it tells us of our ability to overcome any obstacle, also changes might occur sudden or surprising, but they will work in our favor. Things are happening fast but naturally – Raidho indicates evolution and progress, the Rune tell us that specific events are largely beyond our control. All efforts to influence the situation (one way or the other) will likely fail. The hand of Fate is at work here – fortunately the indication is largely positive. Fate is not something that we can ever know or truly understand – but must be respected.

"This Rune brings challenges as well: a time of chaos; loss of the road ahead; no sign of rational progression; the halls of justice turn against us; all progress is haltered; stability disrupted, forcible dislocation; lost and frozen in our wandering."

Raidho also represents the path of personal life – we need to recognize that everything comes in cycle, so aligning our lifestyle to the seasons (the change in our lifestyle), embracing hard times knowing the harder it is now, the easier it will get in the future. Everything has its opposite, and challenges bring equal and opposite rewards. The journey never ends. Raidho speaks of the spiritual journey, as the Soul moves towards its destiny. This Rune put things in perspective.

Embrace hard times in the certainty that the harder it is now, the more beautiful things will be in the future.

Raidho is the Rune of ordered movement above all else. This movement is in space, time and the relationship between the two. Raidho rules rhythms of movement in all ways, melding the temporal and spiral with the personal needs of action. It tells us to be aware of the pattern of the treads surrounding us, this way we can find our way more easily along the path of our journey, otherwise we tend to get distracted and end up on detours and dead ends.

Raidho – as an omen of a forthcoming journey, will help to expand the consciousness, open the way for new perspectives and access to knowledge and protection. This is Rune of control over action, power and emotions, just remember that emotions and feelings are good servants, but bad masters.

The message of Raidho – is that the stops along the way are less important here than the journey itself; A physical journey is likely going to be successful and will lead to important changes in one’s life – that might shape the course of our path and our future.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Recent Activity

Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። replied to Ara's discussion Amazing coincidences among ancient civilizations in Self Rising Spirit Group
"Woah those are really close, almost identical, now the Easter Islanders they claim to be connected…"
Nov 15, 2023
Ara replied to Ara's discussion Amazing coincidences among ancient civilizations in Self Rising Spirit Group
"Yea, i've seen it, it is amazing."
Nov 15, 2023
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። replied to Ara's discussion Amazing coincidences among ancient civilizations in Self Rising Spirit Group
"I've always found this very intigueing stuff also and I dont think its just concidence…"
Nov 13, 2023
Ara posted a discussion in Self Rising Spirit Group
This is just a small example, of our 'forgoten' history. Ancient priests and present Pine Cone…
Nov 2, 2023
Ara posted a discussion in Self Rising Spirit Group
As usual spectacular, trip ....And for the first time saw Moon rising, now it was magical.
Aug 3, 2023
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። liked Ara's discussion The Remembrance and Reactivation of "Spherical Breathing' and the Human Mer Ka Ba in Self Rising Spirit Group
Jul 2, 2023
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። replied to Ara's discussion Summer trip in Self Rising Spirit Group
"Canada,Ontario well no wonder you said it was cold, but its also very beautiful too.
Oh your from…"
Jun 26, 2023
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። liked Ara's discussion Summer trip in Self Rising Spirit Group
Jun 26, 2023
More…