Modified water , the importance of it.

It is important to also reseach Dr.Emoto's work with water and the results of it.

I love water, I treat water like a living entity because it is.I am water, part of.I have gallons upon gallons of water, hundred or so gallons so far,

stored up as a safety source for me and my family.Just in case of a solar storm like 1859.Instead of recylcling glass and plastic container I rinse them out and store tap water in them, for such an event, if it were to happen.So I'm water crazy, ok, but better safe than sorry.Whenever I use water or drink it I say to it I love you and ask for it to purify myself and heal me.This is important.

To modify water it can be done through sound and light and thoughts, especially spoken thoughts, directed at it.You can modify water by sending it out in a clear container in the sun or by mechanical light like a lazer light or black light again sending good thoughts to it and spoken is best.

You can also vortex your water to take away any bad or negative memories the water has in it and also sending good thoughts to it.

You can also modify water by using the sound frequancy of 528 to it.Just put you containers of water preferraby in a sunny spot and direct a speaker close to the water and play this frequancey for as long as you can to heal and restructuture the water.To make it pure again.

Here is the frequancy coming your way now. 528 hertz.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/P4vud0NVDjw&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/P4vud0NVDjw&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I'm just an ordinarry guy, but this might help many now and in the future.So what I'm doing is just trying to make people aware.Once you are aware then you are ready.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/tgMQOAWeVs0&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/tgMQOAWeVs0&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Peace

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Because the black governments want to poison us.Because they can't vibrate on a higher frequancy than 3-d reality and get help from 4th dimensional entities that also can't vibrate on the 5th D. dial tone let's say.They want to take as many of people as they can to eliminate the possibilities of those people elevating to 5D.
      Chemtrails in the Air.
      Flouride in tap water.
      Aspertaine.
      Melamine.
      lead
      Mecury in flue shots NOT TO MENTION THE NEW SO CALLED GREEN SPIRAL LIGHTBULBS, HOPE NO ONE BREAKS A BULB, IF YOU DO CALL HAZMAT,BE HOSPITALIZED AND FOOT A HEFTY BILL FROM HAZMAT IF YOU LIVE THROUGH IT.

The list goes on and on.Research you uncover.........this is also why they want to tax the internet,So one will never research the truths that are out there.
      Peace
  • As a kid I watched the protests from t.v. for Viet Nam & the 911 related protests in recent times.Did you know most of the time the president is aware of the protests way ahead of time and did you know they leave Washington?
    So your protesting to government aids.These presidential and prime ministrial figure heads campaign themselves and hit the CORPORATIONS FOR HARD CASH FOR CAMPAIGN MONEY FOR THEM TO GET ELECTED, THEY ARE THEN IN THE BACK POCKETS OF THE CORPORATIONS.
    C You mention Germany and that was a change brought on by years of sacrafice.That event was huge in earth history for a positive effect that cultimated over years of deaths and unwavering chip by chip knocking down that wall.Russia soon went democratic afterward.
    I guees what I'm saying is the elected figure heads are all hand picked by the elite, except for one that I know of that was not, his name was Jesse Ventura former governer of Minnesota and he was not expected to win but did.
    Things will soon unfold soon.Hang in there and never give up.Meditation is probaly the best one can do.
    Peace B.
  • Be aware and spread the word.Awareness grows, but it's also catchy.You can have a discussion in a donut shop and people , stranger will hear you and that will give them a bit of enertias to look into it for themselves.Self realiztion is key to awareness.Then it's like a telepathic direction which way to go or to research further into it.Just practise.
    Peace
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Cawei replied to Kapitan of the Dark Sea's discussion Does anyone here use/work with essences? in Power of Water Focus Group
"I use crystal essences.
Flower essences and crystal-essences.
This books about crystal essences are…"
Jan 31, 2013
3zl0m16ahgh7 replied to Kapitan of the Dark Sea's discussion Does anyone here use/work with essences? in Power of Water Focus Group
"Yes, I work with stones and have a skull , made froma hematite , thatI I wear. I also have other…"
Oct 15, 2012
Kapitan of the Dark Sea posted a discussion in Power of Water Focus Group
I was just wondering if others here use essences (flower, crystal, vibrational ones of totem…
Oct 15, 2012
Sue posted a discussion in Power of Water Focus Group
I have Dr.Emoto's books 'The True Power of Water' and 'The Hidden Messages in Water' which I would…
Jan 25, 2012
The Narrator posted a discussion in Power of Water Focus Group
i read alot of instructions how one should energize water, some people say you got to hold it like…
Sep 27, 2010
James Borg replied to James Borg's discussion Modified water , the importance of it. in Power of Water Focus Group
"As a kid I watched the protests from t.v. for Viet Nam & the 911 related protests in recent…"
Apr 5, 2010
James Borg replied to James Borg's discussion Modified water , the importance of it. in Power of Water Focus Group
"Be aware and spread the word.Awareness grows, but it's also catchy.You can have a discussion in a…"
Apr 3, 2010
"Because the black governments want to poison us.Because they can't vibrate on a higher frequancy…"
Apr 3, 2010
More…