Happy to be here

After searching and searching, I am so happy to find out that I am not the only one in this world. Since I was 7 years old family and friends had and still call me crazy. 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i m new here as well ; and we know we're not alone :)

• HI! some of my friend also call me craze. and my dad brother and m,om say i go crazy about what i believe on internet..

i mean there is alot of nonsence on internet but some things are true!

And also the official documents that are on internet, for example that twin towers were not destroyed by terrorism!

namaste though love to all.!

• You're weren't the only one who had family like that.  My mother told others in the family that I was

the way I am (meaning not right in the head) every since I got hit in the head with a baseball at age

12. That is what she blamed it on.  I should not have told her about my alien visitations but there was

no one to talk to - so I learned a lesson the hard way.  Can't trust family if they are close-minded like

my was. I don't hold it against them tho, since unless you've had the experience yourself, it can be

hard for most people to believe.  Anyway, I went on to graduate at the head of my class, even with that
    I was still thought of as not right in the head by some of my family since I had unusual experiences and was different.

• :)love and lightXxXI2 got caught in the web but have now can see the light.

• Welcome, Lorenzo! No, you are not the only one....there are quite a few of us "misfits" here, too! Hopefully this site will be a source of new friends and camraderie for you! :-)

• Hi Lorenzo! I'm happy that you finally found your way here on ACC. I'm sure will find some interesting things and information. 

Namaste!

Alveta of Light8114495482?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

RichRaelian posted a photo in New Members Lounge
Hi! In case your wondering who I'am I'am the unoffical greeter and a veteran member here I hope you…
Mar 5, 2023
Infinity liked Tony Bun Ly's discussion Who wants to go travel and go on adventures!? in New Members Lounge
May 18, 2021
Indigenous Alien replied to Daniel's discussion Hello fellow consciousness in New Members Lounge
"thank you for your post.... not long ago, while laying on my bed, physically sick and very…"
Jan 17, 2021
Ignas R replied to Lorenzo's discussion Happy to be here in New Members Lounge
"i m new here as well ; and we know we're not alone :)"
Jun 10, 2016
Tony Bun Ly posted a discussion in New Members Lounge
Who wants to go on amazing travels, hunting for your past lives and where your D.N.A. takes you.…
Sep 8, 2014
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to 0jns0884m4we6's discussion Hi. in New Members Lounge
""
Jun 2, 2014
0jns0884m4we6 posted a discussion in New Members Lounge
Hi.
My name is Auguste and I am from Lithuania.Thank you for accepting me as a member in this website.I…
May 30, 2014
GHOST posted a discussion in New Members Lounge
Although I joined Ashtarcommandcrew.net about a week ago, I just found this group today. I'm still…
Apr 26, 2014
More…