Love is meditation...and meditation is love

How can people turn the human phenomenon of falling in love into a meditation?

IT IS THE EASIEST WAY. In human life, love is the closest phenomenon to meditation. The moment you fall in love with someone, what actually happens? What transpires between those two who have fallen in love with each other? They drop their egos -- at least for each other. They drop their hypocrisies, their masks. They want to be together, almost one soul within two bodies. That's the desire of love.

And this is a beautiful moment to change it into a meditation. Just nobody has ever told them. In fact, just the opposite has been told to them: that love is against meditation, so people who are falling in love can never become meditators.

THE SAME PEOPLE who make celibacy spiritual make love unspiritual, something dirty, condemned. But to me things are totally different. Love helps you to relax, which is part of meditation. Love helps you to be joyous, which is part of meditation. Love helps you, for a few moments at least, to be silent, which is the essential part of meditation. And finally, making love, if you attain to an orgasmic experience, gives you a glimpse of what meditation is, but it is millions of times more than this.

So to me, love is a basic experience which can help you to become meditators. The old religions have been preventing it, and they have been preventing it for a certain reason. If people can transform their love into meditation, then the priests and the churches and the synagogues are no more needed, then people are totally free. No spiritual leadership is needed. And there are millions of priests around the world, like parasites on humanity. And naturally they will give you wrong ideas, against love, and they will give you ideas for meditation, but because you don't have the basic experience....
Love is a natural kind of meditation. And meditation is a supernatural kind of love....

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They say that LOVE makes you blind... RIGHT! It makes you blind regarding all that was normally for you to see :P hehe, but it opens up some other eyes... the eyes of your Soul :)
    • it makes you feel naked...natural...YOU...so back to I AM:P
    • :P hehe...
      I AM (crazy)/ in LOVE :)))) decide which one to drop :)))) hihihih :-*
  • True this :D
    If you are full of love and joy... nothing else matters... and the meditation goes naturally, and good things happen...
    ps. and... no it can't be simulated :P

:-* kiss to Cris :D
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

LiviAthena© replied to Cristina's discussion CREATIVITY... in Lightworkers group mother earth
"Apollo is teaching you again :P hihi beautiful :) :-*"
Apr 26, 2010
Cristina posted a discussion in Lightworkers group mother earth
I BELIEVED  WAS UNCREATIVE. What is CREATIVITY???CREATIVITY has nothing to do with any activity in…
Apr 26, 2010
LiviAthena© replied to Cristina's discussion Love is meditation...and meditation is love in Lightworkers group mother earth
":P hehe...
I AM (crazy)/ in LOVE :)))) decide which one to drop :)))) hihihih :-*"
Apr 19, 2010
Cristina replied to Cristina's discussion Love is meditation...and meditation is love in Lightworkers group mother earth
"it makes you feel naked...natural...YOU...so back to I AM:P"
Apr 19, 2010
LiviAthena© replied to Cristina's discussion Love is meditation...and meditation is love in Lightworkers group mother earth
"They say that LOVE makes you blind... RIGHT! It makes you blind regarding all that was normally for…"
Apr 19, 2010
"True this :D
If you are full of love and joy... nothing else matters... and the meditation goes…"
Apr 19, 2010
Cristina posted a discussion in Lightworkers group mother earth
How can people turn the human phenomenon of falling in love into a meditation? IT IS THE EASIEST…
Apr 19, 2010
More…