Replies

• so peacefull and true,

after watching i closed my eyes and saw wonderfull tiny peacebringing sparks in tender colors while i felt the energy go through my physical body.

i sincerely thank you for sharing this.

Jaya, namasthe

Johan

• Yes indeed wonderful :) thank you
  • BEAUTIFULL THANKYOU XXXXXX
  • http://www.libera.org.uk/
    LIBERA-TION - TRANSFORMATION:)
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

RichRaelian posted a photo in Saint Germaine & The Violet Flame Focus Group
Shalom!
Apr 5, 2023
Ron liked 13cauac's discussion Violet fire decree in Saint Germaine & The Violet Flame Focus Group
Jul 17, 2022
Michael replied to Madelaine's discussion ST.GERMAIN: The Man Who Never Dies… in Saint Germaine & The Violet Flame Focus Group
"yep.............."
Dec 1, 2014
Madelaine replied to Madelaine's discussion ST.GERMAIN: The Man Who Never Dies… in Saint Germaine & The Violet Flame Focus Group
"Yes Sohiniben, All Masters and much more...
let us be Gratefull...
Love and Hugss"
Dec 1, 2014
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to Dr. SohiniBen Shukla's discussion Master Of The Theosophical Society....The International Oraganization.....For Universal Brotherhood... in Saint Germaine & The Violet Flame Focus Group
"Dear Kelly,
I was cut of from this site...it as accidental..
Thanks for your support here...
I love…"
Dec 1, 2014
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to Dr. SohiniBen Shukla's discussion Master Of The Theosophical Society....The International Oraganization.....For Universal Brotherhood... in Saint Germaine & The Violet Flame Focus Group
"Dear Alexander,
Thanks for your link here....
In Gratitude,
Sohini..."
Dec 1, 2014
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to Madelaine's discussion ST.GERMAIN: The Man Who Never Dies… in Saint Germaine & The Violet Flame Focus Group
"Dear Madelaine,
Beautiful...
All Ascended Masters are for helping us for our spiritual work and…"
Dec 1, 2014
nanodoug replied to Divsy's discussion The Science of Ascension Symptoms in Saint Germaine & The Violet Flame Focus Group
"I like this
I thank you for your sharing"
Jan 11, 2013
More…