Replies

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Ravenwallsdotter replied to Ravenwallsdotter's discussion Animal Consciousness : The Benevolent Nature of Cats and Dogs - The Sacred Felidae - AA Metatron via James Tyberonn in Feline race from Sirius and other origins
"And thank you for having taken the time to read the message, Isis. The animal spirits thank you too…"
Oct 4, 2012
Isis replied to Ravenwallsdotter's discussion Animal Consciousness : The Benevolent Nature of Cats and Dogs - The Sacred Felidae - AA Metatron via James Tyberonn in Feline race from Sirius and other origins
"Thank you for this message. I have a huge respect, admiration and an inexplicable connection with…"
Oct 3, 2012
Ravenwallsdotter replied to 13cauac's discussion Cats are my spirit guides. in Feline race from Sirius and other origins

Many blessings to you, 13cauac"
Sep 6, 2012
13cauac posted a discussion in Feline race from Sirius and other origins
Thank you so much for this group.  I love it!  I love cats , and they are absolutely my spirit…
Sep 3, 2012
Ravenwallsdotter replied to Ravenwallsdotter's discussion Animal Consciousness : The Benevolent Nature of Cats and Dogs - The Sacred Felidae - AA Metatron via James Tyberonn in Feline race from Sirius and other origins
"And thank you too FeatherWinger. It is an "older" message from a year ago, and may have been posted…"
Sep 1, 2012
Ravenwallsdotter posted a discussion in Feline race from Sirius and other origins
Channeler: James TyberonnWeb site: http://www.earth-keeper.com Greetings Masters ! I am Metatron…
Sep 1, 2012
Morgana1 replied to Minerva's discussion The Lyrans - Our Cosmic Forefathers in Feline race from Sirius and other origins
"I think I need help; maybe I'm attacked from a dark forces. I think I have some bound from Lyrae."
May 26, 2012
Minerva posted a discussion in Feline race from Sirius and other origins
We are going to start with the group called the Lyrans. We are going to give you some basic…
May 4, 2012
More…