What shall we talk about today?

I'm open to the next thought that comes into my head straight from Source. waiting, waiting...Tolerance

I have been invited to write you today about tolerance, and her different meanings and interpretations. A few commonly recognized meanings of the word are:1. Tolerance as in: to tolerate, tolerable such as to say that something is not really wanted but will not be forced removed, it will be tolerated.2. Tolerance meaning: the opposite of ignorance. Tolerance meaning love, acceptance, embracing life in all her many forms and welcoming with an open heart, the ability to truly feel love. To feel what that energy feels like moving through your center and through your body and into the energetic field all around you, by which you are ultimately and always connected to each other and the universe and cosmos.See how easily I can shift the word tolerance from a negative to a positive? Feel the power of the GOD within you now. Let this peaceful force guide you on your path to your highest purpose. Let this dimension take you into explore all of its true magic. Love, and Light.End transmission.GIA.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• True - what a beautiful picture by the way. I love those colours - would paint the walls like that :))
    • Thanks, I love that one too!!! :)
  • Love you sister, keep up the great work ;)
    • Nice! THank you
    • Thanks, love you too!!!
  • Now is a great time to re-post this I think :) Peace and love to all
  • perfect
    • thank you
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Goddess replied to Goddess's discussion What shall we talk about today? in Source Focus Group
"Thanks, I love that one too!!! :)"
Jan 19, 2010
Charley. replied to Goddess's discussion What shall we talk about today? in Source Focus Group
"True - what a beautiful picture by the way. I love those colours - would paint the walls like that…"
Jan 19, 2010
Goddess replied to Goddess's discussion Simple Melchizedek Initiation in Source Focus Group
"Thank you!!! I was wondering who wrote this :D"
Nov 8, 2009
Joseph replied to Goddess's discussion Simple Melchizedek Initiation in Source Focus Group
"www.iamuniversity.org

Thank you Dr Joshua David Stone for bringing these and other great…"
Nov 8, 2009
Goddess posted a discussion in Source Focus Group
I hope this brings u great happiness and…
Nov 8, 2009
Cmdr.Lyur posted a discussion in Source Focus Group
Comment on "Obama's announcement about the star nations and the role they would play on…
Oct 19, 2009
Goddess replied to Goddess's discussion What shall we talk about today? in Source Focus Group
"Nice! THank you"
Aug 15, 2009
"Thanks, love you too!!!"
Aug 15, 2009
More…