Replies

• http://www.the2012countdown.com
    禁言的爱善良的小在线观看-密爱 电影 2002
    2020年【高清免费】在线观看禁言的爱善良的小在线观看,支持手机在线播放、不卡顿、好看的密爱 电影 2002视频大全...
  • Truth be told, I am quite scared, but it is between worlds. On the one hand, there is all of the propaganda people are trying to throw at us, saying that 2012 will be the end of the world, and then there are those who say we will raise into a new state of awareness, but I am trying my best to stay in the middle and say "It could happen, but then again it could not- let us just see how it plays out" even though I am sure we are to raise into a new awareness.
    • Very good thinking...I like it...I subscribe...
    • This question about truth is quite difficult to answer. It is personal. I depends how someone's heart react to the information around 2012. This question rise another question: how do we know that what is told here is truth. The truth about all these things is about how one resonate with the information which is provided. I think we are going to experience big changes, arise in counsciousness, the start may be 2012 but this will be felt according to everyone's spiritual sensibility. There is nothing to fear att all
    • i completely agree with you! it really is up to the individual that is receiving the information and how it reacts with their innerself and mind-soul....
      i feel that there will be horrible things happening to our world and our people but in the end it will be for the best.... i feel like the only way that people can really understand how to persevere is to fall as far as they can n then pick themselves up from the rubble.... i feel, at least for me =), that is the best way to experience this world of duality, the good and the bad.... as long as we are able to come out of the bad and into the good n the light....
This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

RichRaelian posted a photo in Mayan 2012 and Beyond
As a aspect of Infinity.
Mar 25, 2023
ThunderBeat posted a discussion in Mayan 2012 and Beyond
MAYAN PROPHESY COMES TRUE In 2004 I returned from the Mayan lands I started composing a Mayan CD.…
Aug 2, 2013
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to Branwen's discussion the eleventh wave in Mayan 2012 and Beyond
""
Aug 2, 2013
Branwen posted a discussion in Mayan 2012 and Beyond
Aug 1, 2013
Creating the intention for the unity consciousness         of the Ninth Wave of the Mayan…
Jun 14, 2013
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to Branwen's discussion the 9th wave in Mayan 2012 and Beyond
"Dear Branwen,
Thanks for posting...
Sohiniben."
Jun 10, 2013
Jun 7, 2013
nighteyes posted a discussion in Mayan 2012 and Beyond
for those of you who may not know, the mayan grand council has been working with a documentary film…
Dec 12, 2012
More…