Mayan 2012 We should be celebrating these times!!!

We should be celebrating these times!!!

We are coming out of the dark ages going into the light

This is not Doom & Gloom. This is a positive Change.

I have spoken to many Mayan elders in the Maya lands none of them are saying the world will be destroyed Dec 21st 2012

We are shifting into the 5th dimension , 

Our vibration /frequency are rising to the 5 Dimension or as the Hopi & Mayans say the 5th world.

A new light body is being created.
* Our DNA is being activated. We now have 12 strands of  DNA  We also have a further ten energetic DNA strands which have been dormant within the Human Being for eons. This 5th dimensional frequency raises our vibration which activates The doormat DNA strands. I am now working on the 24 DNA Activations which I will be offering to people soon.  

We are not alone our Star brothers & sisters are helping with the shifts..

Many Blessings

ThunderBeat

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Allways remember Frea will keep you in the darl. LOVE will set you Free

You are a gifted helper

Love & Blessings

ThunderBeat

• you have a good point portia.  i have gotten these "knowings" or premonitions since i was a young adult and they all revolve around a great change for the earth in the not-to-distant future.  the "knowings" have changed slightly over the years, but they all involve change.  so i say, let's "party like it's 1999!"

• greetings my new friend.  i agree with you completely regarding the celebration.  but, as the old saying goes, "when you're up to your arse in alligators, it's hard to remember that your initial objective was to drain the swamp."  lol  

i have stated before in this group that i will be going to mexico and belize in a couple of weeks.  since you seem so familiar with the maya, i was wondering if you had any suggestions/tips as to how i can make this trip as spiritual and growth enhancing as possible.  we will be visiting lamanai and tulum.  thanks

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

RichRaelian posted a photo in Mayan 2012 and Beyond
As a aspect of Infinity.
Mar 25, 2023
ThunderBeat posted a discussion in Mayan 2012 and Beyond
MAYAN PROPHESY COMES TRUE In 2004 I returned from the Mayan lands I started composing a Mayan CD.…
Aug 2, 2013
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to Branwen's discussion the eleventh wave in Mayan 2012 and Beyond
""
Aug 2, 2013
Branwen posted a discussion in Mayan 2012 and Beyond
Aug 1, 2013
Creating the intention for the unity consciousness         of the Ninth Wave of the Mayan…
Jun 14, 2013
Dr. SohiniBen Shukla replied to Branwen's discussion the 9th wave in Mayan 2012 and Beyond
"Dear Branwen,
Thanks for posting...
Sohiniben."
Jun 10, 2013
Jun 7, 2013
nighteyes posted a discussion in Mayan 2012 and Beyond
for those of you who may not know, the mayan grand council has been working with a documentary film…
Dec 12, 2012
More…