My Gazing of Braco -- March 3,2013

Well Feather-- I went to gaze on Braco

It was fun interesting and all the people were so nice.

Most of the volunteers had malas around their necks and hands.

And everyone was super friendly and great vibes

. Felt a lot of love there.  told an usher I was handicapped-- and they let me in early without waitng in line..

Got the best seat  in the house front row on the aisle

I was very comfortable.I was about 20 feet from Braco.I felt you with me hugging me.They dont allow pictures in the gazing room but got shots of the scene and the people and the hotel.first they had an introduction and the ushers some of them spoke a few words.

Then there was a short musical concert by a live flutist who played 2 flutes at once

David Young

http://www.davidyoungmusic.com/index.asp

After the lutist they ad a short dvd from various gazings all over the world..

then we kinda neew what to expect.

I asked the usher if I had to stand i told him t was difficult for me..

he said whatevr I could do and felt comforatable was fine. Every one got up and stood.I was a little shakey but manged to stand for the 7-8 minutes gazing..

then after they asked if anyone had a comments..

One person did have a comment

she said this was one of the best gazings that she had seen-- she had seen a few.

Braco lwent through the whole entire crowd and looked at everyone.

It was very peaceful.. Some people were overwhelmed with emotion.. I just felt exttremely calm and centered and clear.felt more emoional before the session.. but during just felt peace.

After the gazing everyone just sat there for about 10 minutes and said nothing.It was very clear energy..not ecstatic for me-- but extremely calming like a placid lake.

Then they asked me if was doing the next session so they culd save me the seat.I said no.Then i

got a drink of water and left.I talked to one usher about a few things such as talking in his picture. She said he doesnt know he is doing it.She said he has a wife and family -- but never talks in public.

Here are some pictures of the hotel and the lobby and scene. 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.

Recent Activity

Spaceman replied to Spaceman's discussion Angel School Class Three in Mahavidyas Goddess Dakinis Unite
"angel templating process
angmany human planets
arcturus
1/2 angels look like clouds no heads
angels…"
Aug 3, 2013
Spaceman replied to Spaceman's discussion Angel School Class Three in Mahavidyas Goddess Dakinis Unite
"fire sign keeps energy moving

need passion in voice to inspire people
super angels
brilliant…"
Aug 3, 2013
"notify angels for parking 20 minutes ahead
invisible etheric ramp parallels highway
education…"
Aug 3, 2013
"living sseraphim angel
theme from city of angels
sarah McLaughlin
important to have a good voice…"
Aug 3, 2013
"call on angels for the sake of the p-lanet
magic house
template your heart and your house
template…"
Aug 3, 2013
""
Aug 3, 2013
"Spirit watches you how your giving money
angels watch every continent
zillions of angels
Iraq aND…"
Aug 3, 2013
"angels of finance
old ways you wean yourself off== more spiritual spending spree
be very giving to…"
Aug 3, 2013
More…