Hallandale, FL

November 11

Born 11-11-56 near Glastonbury UK. Essene, Raw Foods, Silent Meditation, Fasting, Truth Seeker.

Comments

• Dear Peter,

Thank you for asking to be my friend. I apologize for not seeing this much, much sooner. I also have a good friend with a 11-11-54 birthday, and we are wondering what and how to celebrate it this year. Are you choosing to do something 'more than special' for your b-day this year?  Hope all is well in your life, your love, and your family.

Love & Light,   Maddie

• Thank you for your friendship Peter, I'm having problems with my PC at the comment, so i couldn't get back to you earlier.

Hugs, Voula.

• Hi Peter
    Thank you for adding me as your friend
    Sending you many blessings, Love and Light
    Linda
  • thanks for the add!
  • Love and Light ~Namaste
  • I welcome you to my space.. i am happy to share frindship with you
    in love and in light
    Maya

• thanks for friendship Peter - happy weekend to you

• Thank you for add me one of your friend. Wishing you the best of lucks and have the best of everything in life. Have a blessed day to you!
    love and light
    Fleurdelis
  • TY for the friendrequest :)

Light & Love, ALWAYS!
  • Thanks for the add, my friend.
    Blessings, Love & Light.
    Namaste

Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"white galactic humans with blond hair and blue eyes and they speak german LOL"
1 minute ago
"I wonder what the woke types will think, if they miraculously survive the higher vibes and enter a possible first contact scene..? In which many of the ETs visiting Earth will be white galactic humans, with (dare I say it,) blond hair and blue…"
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Another recent video that gets into the deadly effects of the vaccine. https://youtu.be/3GVGd3Ckrxk?si=rCqvKfLwrvtHTvsb"
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More evidence of the vaccines being deadly. This video just came out three days ago and is about a woman over in the UK who has filed a lawsuit against AstraZeneca and their covid vaccine. Her husband took the vaccine and died after due to a rare…"
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good God Google Ai is messed up. Maybe saying messed is being to nice lol. I love that those guys couldn't hold in their laughter during that video. Google Ai is indeed messed up beyond reason."
"A sure way to confirm the influence of woke ideology, is the manner in which it sticks to a particular identitarian aspiration (a world without white people, for example) at the expense of TRUTH and REALITY.....And always expects ignorance among…"
Justin89636 liked AlternateEarth's discussion EXCLUSIVE: Globalist Leaders Moving To Bunkers Ahead Of World Collapse
Justin89636 replied to AlternateEarth's discussion EXCLUSIVE: Globalist Leaders Moving To Bunkers Ahead Of World Collapse
"These bunkers are not gonna save them. They can try their little games of collapsing the economies, creating fake pandemics, and eventually they will try WW3. All will fail and deep down they know it and deep down they also know they are running out…"