Seminole, FL

January 27

I am mostly an introvert looking for my path to service in this world. My interests have lead me to explore meditation, chakra clearing, herbal enduced pineal gland activation and self healing. I am seeking to connect with a community where I can talk about the spiritual manifestations of existence with others who understand.

Comments

ET Hugger replied to ET Hugger's discussion Good Food Talk
"I also bought one of these, but I haven’t used it so far.

ET Hugger replied to ET Hugger's discussion Good Food Talk
"I will stay with vegs, fruits, oils and nuts for now 🐿

When necessary I may add supplements like minerals.

I’m planning to order organic nuts online. Maybe 2 kg in total, that would make perfect snacks. The bags are sealed, so these nuts are…"
Agarther Z updated their profile
""Clear. So we can expect more disinformation later today in flawless English 😇" Hehe...!! Actually, we saw the disinfo here yeasterday, about the pipeline, posted on this very wall....lol And yes, one post flawless, the next broken, the next, almost…"
""Another WEF puppet is Ardern of New Zealand." True, I forget to mention her, she is definitely another of these WEF-trained globalist graduates....

"Notice that it is said that 'immigration' is one issue in Italian politics. However, the issue of how to solve the Ukrainian crisis did not arise strong enough! Apparently, like in all Europe, they just talk about how to fan it all the more! This is…"
ET Hugger replied to ET Hugger's discussion Good Food Talk
"🥥 Every day a teaspoon of coconut oil already resulted in a softer and more nourished skin, also my hair feels softer.

Coconut oil is lightweight and easy to digest. I’m a bit disappointed that it doesn’t taste as coconutty as I expected.…"
Drekx Omega replied to ET Hugger's discussion Good Food Talk
"Yum, yummy..!! 🥞🤗 I think there are plenty of keto alternatives....Pancakes are nice...I also like the "keto bombs" Berg's wife recommends, which use stevia choc, with nuts....Not that I snack a great deal, but for people who really feel the need to…"