Comments

• Hello my friend!

Are you one of the Cobrassss?

I was at the Laguna Beach conference. I am known as HYE  ANGEL on Cobra's site.

Please contact me at:

emeraldray54@gmail.com

I have missed one very important info he gave. May be you could help me with that?

SWEEET  DREEEAAMS!!!

• Janvier,

Thank you for extending your greetings to me.  I rejoice in knowing a fellow soul who seeks the truth as I do.  Blessings upon you.

• many thanks for adding me :)

• thank you so much janvier for adding me as friend...trixs..

• Thank you for adding me as a friend Janvier! Love and Light to you!

• Thanks Janvier :)

• Thank you Janavier for your connection looking forward to sharing much :-) Love, Light and Luminicious laughter

• Thank you Janvier for your friendship, look forward to hearing from you again soon, love light and peace to you and yours. Marlena

• Thanks for the add..Much Love, Laughter and Light.. Namaste  ~*~

• 8114005453?profile=original Thank you for add me one of your friend may the God bless you always.....

singapore

January 1

pranic healing, reiki,tachyon energy, healing with pendulum

"If there is something to fear, then no amount of stillness can remove from a normal person! Try this one: meditate inside a den of lions, like Daniel, without having even a tickle of fear. I am sure if a lion roars, even the bravest person will find…"
SAN left a comment on Comment Wall
"Just the usual anathema to 'mind', 'understanding' or what??? Like the Wikipedia article says, fear is characteristic of all animals. Yet animals don't know words, ideas and opinions. Young children begin to fear before they learn to speak. You see…"
SAN left a comment on Comment Wall
"A lack of fear can allow someone to get into a dangerous situation they otherwise would have avoided.

I find it here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear"
Joanna left a comment on Comment Wall
amparo alvarez left a comment on Comment Wall
"Albertha I forgot to mention to allow for the energies to come in...Relax into them and accept them...Breathe in deeply and if it helps, say your favorite mantra...I usually say during meditation something as simple as: " I allow, I receive and I am…"
amparo alvarez left a comment on Comment Wall
"Fear or any type of negativity is what feeds the dark ones...Knowing this makes it a better reason to not stay in fear and find the balance within...The rewards are enormous... It is all worth the effort..."
amparo alvarez left a comment on Comment Wall
"Alberta...It is hard for me to put it into words...We all have fears...yet I have been able to transcend most of my fears...I take what I see, hear or experience and feel my way through it by connecting with my heart. I allow my heart to lead the…"