Asheville, NC

December 7

.I am here to increase my awareness and await a event that I have been aware of for years. Origin: Pleadian in alignment with the Arcturians

Pleadian wayshowers.

Comments

• Thank U for the Kind welcome... ;)
  • I accept you friendship with open arms brother:)
  • Thanks for accepting my friendship invitation iamMichael.I hope you find this to be the right place for you my brother.Stay blessed.
    Ranthom
iamMichael left a comment for Hollylama
"love your name!!!"
Nov 19, 2010

ET Hugger replied to ET Hugger's discussion Good Food Talk
"What I learned so far:
- Low: sugar, carbs and starch
- High: saturated fat
- Moderate: protein/dairy

This needs to be balanced. I read somewhere that we shouldn’t eat more than 50 grams of carbs a day. The amount of protein and dairy differs from…"
ET Hugger replied to ET Hugger's discussion Good Food Talk
"- Keto friendly vegetables, low in carbs: https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/keto/vegetables

- Keto friendly fruit, low in carbs: https://www.dietdoctor.com/low-carb/keto/fruits"
不滅の魂 - 天使 updated their profile photo
不滅の魂 - 天使 updated their profile
不滅の魂 - 天使 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, everyone who makes a donation to Ashtar Command has a PayPal account."
"In the UK we have had zero covid restrictions, for at least 9-Months...No masks, no compulsion to vaxx, no closed shops and bars, no social distancing, no lockdowns, no scanning aps, nada...
👍🏻😁

In Red China, contrastingly, they have suffered a…"
"Does anyone here have a PayPal account...?? Have you had it closed down, for expressing views against the woke orthodoxy...?? If so, let us know...And watch this vid, in which the Free Speech Union, had it's account suspended, along with similar…"
"I have no issue with Iranian people, nor Afghan people and sometimes the dogmas of political control can interfere in lives and need to be highlighted...
I will gift Roaring and all those interested, with a tour of Kabal, obviously a virtual one,…"