Comments

palmeiras - Brazil

January 20

I am working as a lightworker since more than 10 years and did all what I could to help wake up us many people as I could. I already live in light and love understanding the oneness of evereything and on top of all, I am serving God, the Great Spirit. With love and light for all.

All of the avatars and all light beings

Brandee updated their profile
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion Lewis Hamilton Must Be Banned From Motor Racing For Life
"He made all the drivers and viewers put up with corrupt Black Lives Matter so out he must go and totally banned from all race tracks"
Brandee and Admiral Matthew are now friends
Layra444 commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Violet Eyes...? - It's A Bit Shocking, But Interesting
"Amazing experienced. 1972 to 1974 Earth was placed in a suspended reality. Ive watched his video. I was born during that time 🥰. And we experienced things we cant explain in words and we cant explain why or how :D great times to be on Earth."
Layra444 commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Travelling On The Astral Plane With Spiritual Purpose - Dreamscapes
"I recheck the image again, and i realized there is a difference between Omega and Libra symbol. The libra has a line on the bottom. Now i know the symbol that appeared in my crown chakra is Omega not Libra, because it has no line at the bottom.…"
Layra444 replied to Ben-Arion's discussion Fill In The Blank: I Practice Meditation Because...
"To raise my frequency as well as the Planet. But i was surprised and grateful to be given a gift to be able to have glimpses of other realities and dimensions while in meditative state. Its so beautiful in other dimensions, vibrant colors... its…"
"Lewis Hamilton must be totally banned from motor racing ..must not be allowed on any motor racing tracks throughout the world ..the ignorant person brought corrupt Black Lives Matter into sports ..he should have done his protest at his home not on…"
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
World Chocolate Day is on 7th July 2022 https://nationaltoday.com/world-chocolate-day/#world-chocolate-day-... FOR ALL CHOCOLATE RETAILERS TO DISPLAY THEIR CHOCOLATES ON SPECIAL OFFER AND CLEAR ALL YOUR STOCK SO THEN YOU GET FRESH NEW…