Cagliari

August 20

I enjoy meditations. I'd like to have contacts with spiritual people, since there aren't many in my place :(... I hope to master all is necessary in order to pass on a higher level of evolution, I don't want to experience any negativity anymore... let's help each other to reach awareness and true love :)!

Alaje from the Pleiades, my Higher Self, when I totally listen to my heart :)

Comments

"I don't become a 'race' of humans with a certain dick size. I don't see why it is different in any other characteristics!😆"
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"Elina Bakunova🪆👍🏻 continues her tour of the Russian far east, volcanic region of Kamchatka.....Notice she wears the same style of shade lenses as mine, which are "cobaltz blue." Mine have Bolle frames though...
She says:-

"What is it like to live…"
"In other words the lightening skins and darkening them highlights God's fairness, and never the vice-versa, even remotely.

Yeah, I see the mockery for 'wokesters', but God's fairness in the issue is clear. God created pple with varying…"
AlternateEarth liked Krishna Kalki's discussion What’s Going On Here ? ..Pyramids all over the world have started transmitting energy inexplicably towards a mysterious cloud in space.
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Of course I made that comment in jest.....It was aimed at the wokesters, who use race as an argument for just about anything and everything...LOL😆

The higher melanin in your African skin is completely necessary, as you live in the tropics, where…"
nami replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFO seen hovering above an active volcano in Mexico, which is said to be home to a “alien base.
"Quote:
"The whiter your skin, the easier the process...(Is God racist..??LOL)"

God did not ease the process for the 'whiter' skinned person . He 'whitened' the skin for that person in order to ease the process.

'Racism' comes when pple reason in…"