Louisville, KY

I have a woman's body with the emotions of a child. I know everything about nothing and nothing about everything.

Comments

• Hey,

Are you allright?

• HEEY!!! no sorry I'm not asian BUT I LOVE 2ne1 2 & other kpop :)

• Yes she's a filipina. She's from pangasinan.
  • Yes that's a good way to put it, some things are not meant to happen and therefor they intervene. Feels good to be reminded we are being watched over, I have gotten many signs myself, though not in a form of accidents. And it's wonderful!.

Do what you feel compelled to do always, I wish you best of luck with the military :) Ironically I feel compelled to work with animals in any possible way, the things I have done/do just works but isnt satisfactory as you put it :) Have a nice day friend <3

• Helloo Gorgeous! hope all is well with you. sending you some LOVE.

((((Feel the vibrations of love))))

8114271096?profile=original

• Thanks! :)

• Me2, wanna be FB friends??

• Want to be AC friends?? :D

• Hellooooo Sweet Heart! Thank you for your kind message. I am only doing what i do :D i am honored to be your friend on here.

Lots of love and HUGS.

Sammy. xx

• You're most welcome......!!  regards, Drekx

Solstar replied to tvgame's discussion 2th and 3th of september
"Interesting, thank you for sharing :)"
Aug 24, 2012
Solstar left a comment for Miku2ne1 ♬♪♩
"Me too! And am addicted to K-drama!!"
Jul 24, 2012
Solstar left a comment for edmcc
"I was from Dumaguette!"
Jul 24, 2012
Solstar left a comment for Ogdoo
"Ogdoo, thank you for your comment on my blog :) I am also grateful for you and your brother, for his life being spared. I am happy that our we are being watched over. And when something isn't meant to happen, They will step in. Your brother wasn't…"
Jul 21, 2012

Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion Lewis Hamilton Must Be Banned From Motor Racing For Life
"How would Lewis feel if before the start of the race the Asians protested Brown lives matter …the English and Americans and Europeans protested white lives matter and so on ..how would he feel so likewise he should never have brought in Black Lives…"
ET Hugger left a comment on Comment Wall
"Soulmates = same soul Ray?
Or shared past lives?
Or both?

If the 6th Ray of Devotion and Idealism will be outphased, the energy of this Ray can still be of use. It depends on how the energy is used."
𝒮𝒜𝒩 不滅 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Soulmate means that you come from the same soul family. There is a soul connection between me and my soulmate because we have a child.That´s something someone else told me on Internet Chat. He say he knows my Soulmate. If that's the truth, it would…"
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"The brilliant historian, Dr David Starkey, has made an excellent video, linked below, in which he travels the historical minutiae and grand sweeps of events, which forged various empires, including Britain and Rome...
Anyone who wants to enjoy his…"
𝒮𝒜𝒩 不滅 left a comment on Comment Wall
"As if it change anything. There is no point in just discussing and philosophizing about it. I can't think of anything else about that. Since I know that news sometimes spread lies, i deal much less with the news. These idiots of the so-called Elite…"
"Ha!,...,and I don't always get to make anyone talk here at all, infact 不滅 often can stear the wall better than me, so I don't understand why she said such. Be it in threads, on the wall and in blog posts, ppl often ignore my posts!😆 The last 3 days…"
"Come now 𝒮𝒜𝒩 不滅, Roaring and myself are active participants on this wall, as we have a lot to say and share...Yesterday, we discussed the problems surrounding NATO and two other members (Alan & AlternateEarth) chipped in with their supporting…"
"𝒜𝒩 不滅 said:
"Almost as if you two would have a private chat here. I don't find it really interesting. Ben-Arion, if someone is really looking for help, it doesn't seem to be here."

My reply:
This is not our fault. When only two pple find…"