Louisville, KY

I have a woman's body with the emotions of a child. I know everything about nothing and nothing about everything.

Comments

• Hey,

Are you allright?

• HEEY!!! no sorry I'm not asian BUT I LOVE 2ne1 2 & other kpop :)

• Yes she's a filipina. She's from pangasinan.
  • Yes that's a good way to put it, some things are not meant to happen and therefor they intervene. Feels good to be reminded we are being watched over, I have gotten many signs myself, though not in a form of accidents. And it's wonderful!.

Do what you feel compelled to do always, I wish you best of luck with the military :) Ironically I feel compelled to work with animals in any possible way, the things I have done/do just works but isnt satisfactory as you put it :) Have a nice day friend <3

• Helloo Gorgeous! hope all is well with you. sending you some LOVE.

((((Feel the vibrations of love))))

8114271096?profile=original

• Thanks! :)

• Me2, wanna be FB friends??

• Want to be AC friends?? :D

• Hellooooo Sweet Heart! Thank you for your kind message. I am only doing what i do :D i am honored to be your friend on here.

Lots of love and HUGS.

Sammy. xx

• You're most welcome......!!  regards, Drekx

Solstar replied to tvgame's discussion 2th and 3th of september
"Interesting, thank you for sharing :)"
Aug 24, 2012
Solstar left a comment for Miku2ne1 ♬♪♩
"Me too! And am addicted to K-drama!!"
Jul 24, 2012
Solstar left a comment for edmcc
"I was from Dumaguette!"
Jul 24, 2012
Solstar left a comment for Ogdoo
"Ogdoo, thank you for your comment on my blog :) I am also grateful for you and your brother, for his life being spared. I am happy that our we are being watched over. And when something isn't meant to happen, They will step in. Your brother wasn't…"
Jul 21, 2012

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"They all want a raise because of the 'Putin price hike' Putin is causing inflation-not biden policies
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Shocking Videos Of Chimeras, Secret Underground Mag Lev Train, And Deep Underground Bases Of The US!! Is This Real Video Footage Of Reptilian Silhouette??The Exposure ReportIITM:  Stunning footage, and even more stunning, that the public can have…
Love & Joy posted a discussion
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Sirian Update on Grand Solar Minimum 05/11/21 + "Astronauts"
"Yes as an one with an explorer type personality, I think I would probably jump at such an opportunity. Knowing Terra will be in good hands and not far via scout ship travel. Doing some ritual work on future Terra as an ascended human will be a joy…"
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Sirian Update on Grand Solar Minimum 05/11/21 + "Astronauts"
"Well, your intuitive and intellectual interests in Pax, could well qualify you, as a potential ascended galactic human, to become one of the new colonists within Pax...?? There will be others, no doubt and all such GFL worlds will be linked...."
"Loveligth 👑
"Do you think that only animals can detect water by instinct?"

Drekx reply:
Quite the contrary and if you read my words carefully, you will note this sentiment expressed freely in them...That all species, including humans, have an…"
"Thanks for that Drekx! The planet Maldek sounded fascinating, but to see her resurrected as Pax, a planet suitable for human settlement will be amazing to see. That will be the most exciting period for me post First Contact. That and seeing humans…"
"Pax is the name of what this world shall become, as it does not fully exist, as yet...It needs to be reconstructed from the many fragments of the asteroid belt....The plan is for it to possess water-world status and have a size slightly larger than…"