Jharkhand

January 16

Working as a senior executive in Coal India Limited. Meditation

Tej Gyan Foundation, Pune

Comments

• Thank you for the invite Ranjam. I am very happy to be your friend In Love and Light always,

VIE

• Namasté Ranjan,

Power of Love expand his action all around us with the wonderful movment of the flower of life.8114439075?profile=originalBlessings.

• Wise words...thank you for your love, receive mine!

Namasté

light and love

• My pleasure dear friend!

Namasté

Light and Love always!

• Tanxs so much to you ,namaste <3
  • thank you so much,, we will all walk together to our destiny :)

• Thank You for Inviting me to be your friend!

• I would just like to add,I dont think calling light beings (aliens)is respectful they are first we being alien...just saying...i HONOR THEM WE ARE ONE !!!

• lovely to met you!!! looking forward to many exchanges!!!

• thank you for friending, I am honoured to be your friend. :) Love and Light always, Lisafer :)

Ranjan Kumar Mishra left a comment for Rajat Mishra
""
Apr 21, 2014
Ranjan Kumar Mishra left a comment for Lance Pitts
""
Mar 20, 2014
Ranjan Kumar Mishra left a comment for Penny Wolfe
"Thanks a lot."
Jan 28, 2013
Ranjan Kumar Mishra left a comment for mitrioz
"Thanks a lot for being my friend, love."
Nov 28, 2012

ET Hugger replied to ET Hugger's discussion Good Food Talk
"Food wisdom: when we eat more saturated fats, we have less food cravings, thus less cravings for carbs and sugar.

This data comes from Dr. Berg and he is right.

Fats, protein and carbs all fill up, but we should pick the healthiest options.

So…"
ET Hugger replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"I just watched her video about Kaliningrad. Great to watch. The tour through the city and the short interviews with the people living there.

This makes me realize how much anti-Russian propaganda is actively spread in Europe. The aggressive…"
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion The Soul of Mother Russia Resonates With The Incoming Aquarian Ray - Like Attracts Like
"In this video, Eli talks about the hate mail she gets, for her vlogging....All the silly comments, the false accusations made about her, which are completely misguided....She is not the type of gal to respond with sob stories, though, as she's got…"
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"Sir John Redwood does remind us of our vast untapped reserves of energy...I like to refer to this map of the North sea reserves in oil and gas...It clearly shows us that we have the lion's share, we just need to completely drop all the net-zero…"
"It is always a good practice, to learn wisdom from past luminaries, such as Sir John Redwood, who was a Conservative cabinet minister, during the Thatcher years of economic boom, in the UK...
He, like myself, sees the merit of energy independence…"
ET Hugger left a comment on Comment Wall
"I liked that video about Afghanistan. The chats with the locals were easy going. Except the Sharia guy, he freaked me out. Also the compound looked like a prison ⛓

I like travel blogs and videos in general, it’s more real than heavily biased,…"
ET Hugger replied to ET Hugger's discussion Good Food Talk
"Thanks! 😊

I take notes and I’m learning. I’m not a fanatic and go slowly 🚶🏻‍♀️🌲🌲🌲"
ET Hugger replied to ET Hugger's discussion Good Food Talk
"So adagio moderato on the proteins 🎶

I don’t eat much meat, I find it heavy to digest. But softer meats in a stew or chicken (soup) sounds good to me. Or thinly sliced on a carby sandwich 😉

Dr. Berg eats hamburgers, not the Mac version. I may…"