Rogaland

Live in Norway, where I do my lightwork,with practicing healing,channeling,yoga,soundhealing. I also work with ordinary health care. I have many interests wich enriches my life,I Love music and arts,animals,and I love to work with crystals and stones in my healing work

My higher Self Osho

Comments

• Osho is the Man:)

• kjære deg, godt å se ei norske jente her inne, ville bare si at jeg elsker deg :)
  • hallo dear...

Just drop by seeing the members..and then I saw u. A bless human being. I donno why, but ur energies flying smooth and calm. full of peacefulness. Made me wanna say...I luv ur soul. Its a kind heart, wise and a full of laugh. Beautiful. A very warm person, even sometimes, ure kindda lack of confidence and a lil bit shy to move 1st. Hope I read in the right way. All the bless to u hon. Ure such a beautiful soul. I love u.

Lights and loves,
    Dee
  • LOVE AND LIGHT TO YOU LIGHT WORKER
  • sending you love and light and a big warm hug
  • love&light

Starlight, Khapa11, ChristopherWolf and 3 more joined Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community
Drekx Omega replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion ET Expert Claims Buried “Ancient Space Ark” in Ukraine Has Been Excavated and Activated…HIGHLY RECOMMEND
"The sheer volume of wild stories coming out of Ukraine, at present, is off the charts..."Ascension & Awakening" is your supposed category, but maybe find another one named; "Tomfoolery."
And why is this mythical craft an "ark...?" And have you ever…"
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion ET Expert Claims Buried “Ancient Space Ark” in Ukraine Has Been Excavated and Activated…HIGHLY RECOMMEND
"“According to two independent sources, the space ark is buried under the Oleshky Sands National Nature Park (46°35’19″N 33°03’01″E), which is only 25 km (15 miles) east of Kherson. . It is said that the space ark is being activated and it is…"
"May seem funny but this article has to go under Ascension And Awakening …firstly the Space Arc Awakening and then Ascending"
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
The space ark is buried under Oleshky Sands National Nature Park, Ukraine’s national park which is 25 km (15 miles) east of Kherson. The park is highly unusual in that it is a semi-arid, desert-like area covered with low-fertility soil and sand.  …
Roaring Lovely commented on Roaring Lovely's blog post General Relativistic Aether Theory
"In the 'initiation ceremony' for GR, the relativist warms the floor by a white lie: gravity is completely equivalent to the effects observed inside an accelerating frame of reference (actually a superficial similarity). However, for gravity to be…"
Shay_9 and Davy809 are now friends